• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Original Item Bless Deed

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<< Starting bid lowered to 15m >>

Good day!

I am auctioning an original item bless deed on Europa.

-Starting bid is 15m
-Buyout is 80m
-Buyer arranges pickup
-The auction will run untill sunday the 15th, 23.59 GMT
-Last minute bids extend the auction with 10 minutes

Bids are to be posted here only.

For further questions, or buyout, I can be contacted on ICQ 459 673 700.

Kind regards, Maleachi

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up!

Seems like it isn't going anywhere!
Can accept payment on atlantic btw...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i will do the 15m for a new museum deco??

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually... I've seen them go for around 15-18mil on Atlantic. Didn't want to say anything because i figured someone else might and because i didn't want to derail your thread. But i figured i would post sense you've been selling for the past 9 days and didn't get a bid of your minimum.

They are only valuable to collectors now, sense the Clean Up Bless Deeds came out. Sorry if I offended you by posting this comment. Just wanted to be honest and give an explanation to why you haven't sold yet. :(

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries at all Alexander.. I know they are worth a lot less then back in the days.
Just didnt expect no interest at 30m, let alone only 1 bid at 15m.

Guess there have been plenty duped! ^^

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not that they have been duped its that with the Spring Cleaning they are cheaper to get.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not that they have been duped its that with the Spring Cleaning they are cheaper to get.
Well its both.....they were duped to hell and back...and they are cheap to get in the spring clean...iam happy with my purchase...thankyou malcy!!