• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pirates] Orc ship plans and such

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, anybody get all pieces of eight to build this vessel yet? Just curious as we have detained 3 pirate captains on our hunt for these plans and I was wondering how many it took you to get them.

We are also about half way on collecting all the liquors being smuggled. Looking nice spread out arouund our tavern.

I will say this, the camp that says it is not worth hunting pirates due to repairs was way off. I love it and the cost to repair is little to nothing after we gather our own supplies.

T

Tazar

So, anybody get all pieces of eight to build this vessel yet? Just curious as we have detained 3 pirate captains on our hunt for these plans and I was wondering how many it took you to get them.
Aye. I've done it dozens of times at this point. I'd guess you'll typically do between 30 and 60 pirates before you get a full ship - maybe more if you are unlucky enough to get lots of "special ammunition".

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow, looks like my miner needs to find some more niter deposits. ;)
Note that you can mine in the Valor region of Ilshenar and get niter deposits, without having to go boat mining or dungeoneering....

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note that you can mine in the Valor region of Ilshenar and get niter deposits, without having to go boat mining or dungeoneering....
I hit from the Spirituality moongate east to the forge in a 7 minute cycle. Guild can tell when I am on from the granite trail I leave.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That works too, if you're going for ore elementals - it's a quick run to the spawn if you get a paragon you can't handle - just remember to switch to sturdy tools for the niter

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we are now only needing three more plans. Get them as reward every 1 in 3 so I hope it keeps up.