• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Snow Covered Mining Cave Project

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cave House Project.jpg Cave House Project #2.jpg

I have been working on this for about 1 month maybe a lil bit longer..
Finding all of the supplies that I need has been a tad time consuming and slow.. So I can only do so much every day...
It is not completely done yet but it is getting there. So I figured that i would show it off so far.. Get some opinions maybe a couple tips from all of you expert designers

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
winter to spring in six steps :) you need to find some of those snows from a few years ago that lay on the floor.... placed near the base of the stones will give a melting appearance

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Impressive
That is a lot of snowpiles and boulders

Did u use black gozas or is it stacked black cloth at the entrance ?

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Impressive
That is a lot of snowpiles and boulders

Did u use black gozas or is it stacked black cloth at the entrance ?

For the entrance I used black gozas. i used the gozas on 2 levels so that i got a bigger opening in the cave..
And yes tons of rocks lol.. They are a pain to get all of them that I need.. Thats why house is taking so long to deco can only add like 4 or 5 rocks a day to it..
And the snowpiles I need to find more of the realy huge ones..

I need to put up anew picture of it later on. I started on the front. Where all the wooden chests are I put a waterfall there that i think looks realy good..
And I changed the rock in the water to a snowpile iceberg.. And will eventually have some polar bears around it when i find some of the museum statues for sale..

@Devils own:: most of the grass tiles will become snow tiles before its done.. I have them grass bc it was easier to see when raising all the snow piles..
And i have a bunch of those little snow piles u were talking about.. The melting affect is def a good idea i will have to add it in there..

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
updated cave.jpg

Updated picture, I wordked on the front some more and added the waterfall to it...
I also placed the house next door and will eventually connect the 2 with houses teles.
And I will have the 2 houses mesh together