• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Users

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Please post below if you are a returning user. Please tell us about yourself! We have undergone depopulation, but we had lots of users before. Make yourself heard!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone. I am James. I dont have much talk about. My main toon is Prof. bingo snorkelhopper. i am maxed in cfo vp and soon cj. You guys have cleaned it up alot. I wish i had time to play with you guys. I have alot of responsibility on another forum.

I believe there are some forums threads that could be deleted that would unclutter the forum alot.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome, James!

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm Dane. I haven't played Toontown in awhile and I am excited to be back in the game. I used to be very active in game and on Stratics and I'd love to be that way again.

Dippy Drippy Dizzyquack, 111 laff duck, soundless
Winky Wonderpoof, 111 laff mouse, trapless
Truffles, 111 laff pig, soundless
Rhesus Pieces, a monkey working DDL
Cross-Eyed Gladly Bear, a bear working DG
Hoof Hearted, a horse working TTC

My favorite gag track is drop, my least favorite is sound. I prefer working buildings and factories. I don't enjoy the boss battles because they stress me out, I feel like the stakes are too high for everyone with me. I love to fish, I could fish all day. Seriously.

I hope to meet everyone on Stratics and see you all in game soon!

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back, Dane!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome! My favorite track is drop too ;) Maybe we can meet up in game and crush some cogs. Please enjoy what ToonTown Stratics has to offer!

julilyn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to get my account back but not getting any response from TT powers that be. I used to play a lot. Like Dane. I don't know if I really want to start from scratch again though... I was Violet..a cute little purple monkey.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's a shame. :(

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife and I have recently returned and we're still out and about. We made some black cats this past Halloween, but I still have some of my old toons and I still log in from time to time.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Nice to see you around. :)

A

Aunt Flappy

Haven't been here in quite awhile and having trouble figuring out where events are now posted??? We used to have a Sunday night run 3 HQ's and a beanfest. Please advise. Thanks

M

Monkeybear

Hi everyone, I used to play a lot and was going to come back but seen these forums were dead so figured everyone has moved on.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I think that a lot of people were using the Shoutbox on the ToonTown homepage.

Kathryn

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,
Both my husband and I have started playing again. Originally we had played many many moons ago with different accounts and his most well known toon was Baron Vonseabee at the time and mine was Lady Daphne Sparkleflinger. We had started up again over a year ago and now his highest toon is Seabeecat and mine is Ursula. Although our favorite toons that we are working on now are two mice his is named Dr. Percy Holeysocks and mine is actually a play on words for what I used to post here on the forums as a long time ago, her name is Micey Understood aka Missyunderstood. So if any of you want to play give me a holler and Let the pie fly!

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Hi! Welcome back to both of you.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Everyone! Just stopping in to say "Hey" as it's been awhile. Glad to see this place still going and a few familiar faces. :)

B

bibs

Hi. I'm Sheryl. I'm back after being gone a very long time. I honestly can't remember all of my "toons" names. But I had a black cat named "Mania McWolfe" :) And I had a bunny named Bibslady. My new toon is a pink cat named Miss Pickletwist. Please look for me in toontown. Do you all still do Sunday runs? And meet before to stock up on Jelly Beans? That was fun. Hope to see you soon. Toons of the World Unite! LOL!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Welcome Sheryl! Glad to have you back! Unfortunately we haven't been doing regular runs lately (mostly special events). But we have a pretty active community over Skype. If you're looking for people to talk ToonTown with, feel free to contact me about joining the Skype room. The good news is after a while of downtime, the portal is back up as of yesterday! Feel free to use anything we have to offer and contact me or C0ry with any questions you may have.

C

c0rey

Hi Sheryl! I will be looking for you in Toontown, maybe we run some offices or something!

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on stratics. I looked at the dates on the most recent threads, and judging by those, this place is not nearly as lively as it used to be. I saw a feel familier names. Cooper, Elga, and Mountain Man your names sound familier; although, you guys probably don't remember me. Dane1980, your profile picture rings a bell. I'm wondering if anyone still goes here. Reply to this post so I can see who still goes to stratics. I will be maxing sellbot soon, and since I used to be an avid stratics member, it would be awesome if I could do my last run before the key with a few stratics members.

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey craze49! We are still pretty livley just not really on the forums. We have an active Skype room you are welcome to join (just shoot me a pm). I'm working on maxing sell too so let me know if you want to train together! Oh and welcome back!

B

bibslady

Welcome Sheryl! Glad to have you back! Unfortunately we haven't been doing regular runs lately (mostly special events). But we have a pretty active community over Skype. If you're looking for people to talk ToonTown with, feel free to contact me about joining the Skype room. The good news is after a while of downtime, the portal is back up as of yesterday! Feel free to use anything we have to offer and contact me or C0ry with any questions you may have.
I don't have/know how to Skype? Will you tell me about it?

L

lilbodo3115

I have a skype account now and would like to chat here. Please add me on that. My skype name is lilbobo8.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sheepsaymoo

Hello! I'm returning to toontown and I use a purple duck named Sparkly Sheep
I am interested in finding some people that play toontown to skype chat with while playing. If anyone is interested, my skype name is sheepiling

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all. Just started playing Toontown again. I'd like to join the Skype group if it is still active. Thanks!

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty quiet in the skype group, but there are a few of us who are active and in the group so if you want to join just tell me your skype name.