• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama Faith is a bit preoccupied.

She been running across mah dreams all night.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama Faith is a bit preoccupied.

She been running across mah dreams all night.
Is that why I'm so tired every morning? I've always said I don't run and if you do see me running, look for the wild dogs that are chasing me.

As Fig said, I'll be MIA for a while. We purchased a home in ND and though it's only 7 yrs old, it's going to need a lot of work since the previous owner sprayed in too much insulation so there was no vapor barrier. Guess what that means, class? BLACK MOLD! I'll be heading up there a couple times until the weather and roads won't allow. So until then, I'll be thinking of all of you and will definitely be checking Stratics to see what kind of trouble you're all staying in. Take care and Godspeed *deep curtsy*

SisterFrances[EcZ]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Silm!

And yes... although we are diminished by your abscence, we are still around.
So

COME BACK. That's all.

Hope to see ya soon!

Frances, EcZ