• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Make Small Fish Tank?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this small fish tank at a shop on Mugen and I couldn't figure out how the owner made the fish tank. It flickers ever so slightly, like there's a light behind or beneath it or something. The only clue I have is that it says "Crystal Brazier" if you click on it.

The fish are some wondrous fish and some orange petals. The bubbles are diamonds. I really liked the looks of it, but can't figure out how to duplicate it. I tried using Control-Shift to see object handles, but there's too much stuff in the house and nothing would come up for the fish tank.

small flickering fish tank.jpg

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's the crystal brazier from this collection

I've never set one up, maybe it flickers on it's own? specially since you cannot get any other object handles that you would recognize as light sources (course, object handles lately are kinda wonky for me, like the second floor stuff showing up on the first floor, things like that, but..........)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and you just reminded me of something I've been meaning to post here, the Decoration Kits by Maiden China

lots of good basics and really cute designs :) some time ago she made a post giving the passwords for the different items, which I immediately copied and saved:

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
Fan: wiggly
East Fish: upstream
Fish Tank: shmeeb
Piano: aminor
Round Fountian: tinkle

Dressforms:

Ball Gown: rainbow
Cotton: cheese
Gold: miniegg
Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.

~China

I don't know the first thing about copying or keeping a web page, hopefully someone that does will save this work

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The light could be a com crystal turned on
Thanks, Devil's Own and Herman. Yeah, I kind of wonder if the light is a com crystal underneath. I sure liked the whole thing! Don't know if I have any crystal stuff anywhere anymore, it's all so scattered, but someday I want to try that fish tank!!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
and you just reminded me of something I've been meaning to post here, the Decoration Kits by Maiden China

lots of good basics and really cute designs :) some time ago she made a post giving the passwords for the different items, which I immediately copied and saved:

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
Fan: wiggly
East Fish: upstream
Fish Tank: shmeeb
Piano: aminor
Round Fountian: tinkle

Dressforms:

Ball Gown: rainbow
Cotton: cheese
Gold: miniegg
Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.

~China

I don't know the first thing about copying or keeping a web page, hopefully someone that does will save this work
I'll have to look through my PMs, but I believe I asked her for permision to post those on UOHomeDecor and she agreed. I'll have to get around to that soon.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw this small fish tank at a shop on Mugen and I couldn't figure out how the owner made the fish tank. It flickers ever so slightly, like there's a light behind or beneath it or something. The only clue I have is that it says "Crystal Brazier" if you click on it.

The fish are some wondrous fish and some orange petals. The bubbles are diamonds. I really liked the looks of it, but can't figure out how to duplicate it. I tried using Control-Shift to see object handles, but there's too much stuff in the house and nothing would come up for the fish tank.

View attachment 9547
It's a crystal thing from crystal boxes things.. Small fish from a fisher.. Fertile dirt, orange petals, and diamonds from a jewler for the bubbles. Place what you want IN the fishtank, on the tile vertical from it/in front of it.