• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buggy 10th Anniversary Sculpture

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I've been trying to get a 10th anniversary sculpture to sit on a stone table, but it will no go on the stone tables anymore.

Anyone else had this problem?

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't tried to place them on stone tables..but I have tried to place them on other things without success, so I ended up throwing it on the floor. :/

Driven Insane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I don't know what changed. I had it on a stone table at 1 house, moved to another house and no matter what I've tried I cannot get it on the table.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been trying to get a 10th anniversary sculpture to sit on a stone table, but it will no go on the stone tables anymore.

Anyone else had this problem?
place a bag on the table put the sculpture in it axe the bag lock sculpture down. It has to be the bag, cuz i think you cant axe the back pack or the pouch.