• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Read EM's Of Atlantic

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not asking this question to bug you guys like everyone has. Im making this thread because im confused (which isnt hard to do.) My freind (not gonna mention a name) met Mesanna at Luna bank to get confirmation on his robe he has recently obtained. I got there at the tail end of the convo. Lets get to the point..... Is Mesanna really coming to dye the Mask's on Atlantic tomorrow (Thursday)? I got there at the tail end of it so im not sure myself, I just need confirmation so i can be at the place so i don't miss my mask being dyed.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alex, have you gotten any kind of confirmation on this?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Alex, have you gotten any kind of confirmation on this?
No i haven't... was kind of hoping Mesanna herself or Bennu could post something. :(

I could have sworn she said she will be here today... Like i said... im not sure if she was joking or what.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If she did come, no one was told and it was hush hush cause Manti has it listed as she dyed a few masks on each shard already in rares archive

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If she did come, no one was told and it was hush hush cause Manti has it listed as she dyed a few masks on each shard already in rares archive
aye, i've noticed that to. I went to Manti's castle of rare's on Baja and he has some already died masks on his roof..

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I emailed her and have had no response as of today-Sunday 7/1

Can someone confirm if she has dyed the masks on atlantic? -

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont believe she has done any on Atlantic. She emailed me back to day about it tho, and says she will be dying masks from now until the first of October.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info, Promathia. Did she say anything about how players would know when she is on? I really would like to get my Mesanna set dyed to go with my pumpkins.

I'd like to say kudos to all here in the community that are sharing such info. Good to see that instead of the normal 'hush hush'. :grouphug: