• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fishing Armor ?'s + Brit Ship

Norman Bates

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I see that the fishing armor is imbued. Can it be further imbued beyond what you get from the turn in? Also would the forged metal thingy do it any good? Re: Britannia Ship, has anyone tried the extra lockdown, addon space in the rear deck to see if it will work with one of those new mannequins? I hope it does, I'd like to get a ship but I'd feel kinda silly roaming the seas with a spinning wheel on deck...tx for your consideration!

MsCC

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I see that the fishing armor is imbued. Can it be further imbued beyond what you get from the turn in? Also would the forged metal thingy do it any good? Re: Britannia Ship, has anyone tried the extra lockdown, addon space in the rear deck to see if it will work with one of those new mannequins? I hope it does, I'd like to get a ship but I'd feel kinda silly roaming the seas with a spinning wheel on deck...tx for your consideration!
Yes, the fishing armor can be further imbued. As I had a friend in game do it I don't know if he used a "forged metal thingy" but I doubt he did. The Britannia Ship can take a 1 tile lock down on each of the stern mounts. I have a forge and a parrot on mine. Don't know if a mannequin is too big or not. Hope this helps.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fishing armor can be imbued but not enhanced. The forged metal tool is used for 100% success rate when enhancing, not imbuing.