• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone of ye scurvy seadogs still alive?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy fellow scum of the seven seas!

I've been thinking about you guys and I've been wondering what's going on with the UP on Catskills these days. Do the UP still exist? What has become of our pirate village? Are the Jolly Roger Inn and the docks still there? What are you guys doing? Who is still in the crew? Any trouble with landlubbers? What about our frenemies, the Purple Guardians of Honor?
I think you should post a screenshot here every now and then, would be great for the world outside to see what's going on. Or post some news.

I will keep the United Pirates website alive as long as it is needed. I just updated the links to the message board, since they have changed.

I've been improving my skills during the past months, preparing for my next trip across the highest mountains of Middle Europe. I'm also enjoying life and having a good time. I guess I optimized my work/life balance pretty well.
I hope you guys are well!

Take care!
Hawkeye Pike

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahoy ye scurvy sea rat!

I'm still away from the game, as me real life crew keeps me busier than I thought possible. The twins are two weeks away from being a year old, if you can believe that!

I still talk to a couple of the Purple Guardians of Silliness every once in a while, and I'd love to get back to the game (even after a year away). But time still doesn't really permit yet.

As for the rest of the crew, I only hear from Scarst on occasion, so I couldn't say a thing.

Nice to see yer still about matey!

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy fellow scum of the seven seas!

I've been thinking about you guys and I've been wondering what's going on with the UP on Catskills these days. Do the UP still exist? What has become of our pirate village? Are the Jolly Roger Inn and the docks still there? What are you guys doing? Who is still in the crew? Any trouble with landlubbers? What about our frenemies, the Purple Guardians of Honor?
I think you should post a screenshot here every now and then, would be great for the world outside to see what's going on. Or post some news.

I will keep the United Pirates website alive as long as it is needed. I just updated the links to the message board, since they have changed.

I've been improving my skills during the past months, preparing for my next trip across the highest mountains of Middle Europe. I'm also enjoying life and having a good time. I guess I optimized my work/life balance pretty well.
I hope you guys are well!

Take care!
Hawkeye Pike
Ahoy Hawkeye Pike ye sea dog and former Pirate Captain of the Jolly to be sure,
We yer former crew remembers ya and there still be crew members livin' at Red Skull Bay. Captain Trinsic be our duely sworn on Captain, and owner of the "Re-decorated" Jolly, back to her shinnin' glory, (cannon, originional roof-lines, pirate library, rune library, secret portal to SA house "Pirate Room", and Skull & Bones flag, ahrrrg!), you'ld be proud! Blind Tom, that would be me, owner of the [UP]Black Market still open fer business as it were, tradin';sellin'; barterin' har, har. Sorry that there be no pictures up, but excusin' me, please drop in at yer leasure. There still be creww , returning pirates, old farts and new swobbies, har har.
Thank you for droppin a line and seems you be farily busy these days with the "Real World" ans as it should be dear friend, true enough!
Well, safe seas to all and fair skies fer yer journies.
"One sick toadie"...Blind Tom, Pirate [UP] and Loggins, Captain's Hand this day of our Lord and many days since the loss of our dear Queen Dawn, God rest her soul.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posting on behalf of Trinsac:
Argh,
I missed you post Captain Pike. To be honest I have not been making regular checks of the boards since Stratics made their changes. Trinsac now has control of the Jolly Rodger thanks to help from Blind Tom and Hook.
I have been drinking many an Ale with Blind Tom, Legolas, and Calico Jake. Occasionally Kira comes and cleans the tables.
Renneb has rejoined the pirates as of last month (June) and has put a tower down the beach from the Jolly. Legolas has a home down their also.
I ran into an old mate from years ago and in addition to joining UP they have brought their mate. Their names are Mad Dog Milligan and Lady Margaina. I will try and get some pictures up when I hook up with Blind Tom. We still use the vent program and on rare occasions we have a good number on but that has been rare. I hope with the addition of Mad Dog and Margaina things will improve. They are very active players. Wonder how Kira will respond to another wench at the Jolly?
I noticed yesterday that Aneirin was logged into the game. If he comes back we will again rule the shard. Oh another mate related to Calico Jake, Enzo has joined us and a crafter related to Legolas has also joined. I am hoping to catch up with Blind Tom today.
Keep in touch and when I log in I will toast an all to your health!
Wishing the best to all the scurvy dogs that make this would what it is.
Cheers!
Trin
Oh, and I'm back in game (at least for the next two months, then we'll see).
Yarr!

L

Lord Gawd Elpus

Arrr! We be alive and well! Many new mates to roam the seas.... takin' what we can an givin notin' back!

M

Mad Dan Milligan

Harrr!!! Hawkeye, ya scurvy swab! I'd like ye ta know that the Pirates be alive an' well. There be new men ( I be one o' them) and new ships. There be tales to be told, and grog to be drunk. There be plunder to be taken, aye. Best ye get back to Catskills, afore ye miss all the booty!