• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling HOLE!!!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently taking offers on a "Hole" that teleports you to Navrey! Located on Atlantic. icq 567700354

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
1.1 billion

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let this run until Sunday and current high offer is 1.1 by Nabin. Tys

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
1.5 billion till Sunday you said?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe Olcher, if you want, i can give you some runes when i find em... i've had luck at some. Got a server birth Kettle, server birth Frypan, and some other neat trinkets. Just started IDOC'ing myself and the excitement when the house falls is AWESOME!!! But on a side note, a part of me honestly hate idoc's because that means people are leaving the game. :(

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ZzZzz_6-15_07.49.jpg

need abyss house or termur house for work properly to Navrey

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High Bid at 2.5 (SoulWeaver) . I will close all bids on Sunday at 1PM (pacific) time. If there is a bid anytime after 12:50 then a 15 minute extension for every bid after 12:50 will be applied giving people time to get there final offers in. Offers should be made via this message board from here on out. Good Luck!

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sheesh,
I had a guildie who handed over his hole to the E.M. on our shard when they were first introduced.
At the time, he was told nobody was allowed to own them so he "did the right thing"... Who knew it would be worth so much $$ now !!:sad2: