• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello - Returning Player

K

Kuroyama

Hi all,

Just wanted to offer greetings to the Atlantic shard. :)

I was most active in the old days of UO, but I have just returned to play. Unfortunately, I found Legends (my native shard when I last played) to be rather dead. This forced me to migrate to Atlantic, leaving behind all of my prior work.

Seeing as I pretty much have nothing here, in terms of stuff or connections, new friends would be welcome! I currently play Vraal, who I am trying to train up as a bladeweaver. I'd like to use an advanced character token, but since I'm on disability, have to save up a bit at a time over months for that.

I'm glad to see the activity here. Looking forward to acquainting myself with both new folks and new aspects of UO.

T

Tazar

Greetings and welcome to Atlantic.

Save the money on the Advanced Character Token. Most skills are not that hard to train now-days. Use the new player quests in Haven for a good boost then you can power-train on up rather quickly (Days not months). Hope to see you around. :)

K

Kravick

Guess I'll make a post here then instead of making a whole new thread.

I am a returning player as well. Originally from Lake Superior, I also found my shard pretty much dead. Seems like Atlantic is the happening place so I decided to hop on over here as well. Seems like a lively place. Has quite a few stocked vendors all over the place from what I've seen. I've been hanging around New Haven since I am homeless ATM. Waiting for that pesky 7 day house placement timer to drop from my previous shard.

Do you have a contact method Kuroyama? We could go run a dungeon or something. Seems like the perfect way to get to know new people. :p

K

Kuroyama

Do you have a contact method Kuroyama? We could go run a dungeon or something. Seems like the perfect way to get to know new people. :p
Hello! :D

Nice of you to offer. I'm not sure that my character is ready for any dungeons, though. I'm still puttering around Haven, without even enough gold to insure my items!

If you see me around, it will probably be as the gargoyle Vraal. I am also logged into AIM sometimes: GS4 Graka.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kravick and Kuroyama - Welcome to Atlantic! If you have any questions, feel free to add me to ICQ and I'll be happy to assist if possible. ICQ 465-972-004

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Waiting for that pesky 7 day house placement timer to drop from my previous shard.
Hi and welcome!

I myself just moved to Atlantic this week. I was able to place a house straight away and my previous one (on Europa) just turned to condemned.

I'm finding it a great shard to play on with many helpful players around.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Atlantic all!
Glad to have you here. There is always room for more.
Hope to see you in Sosaria!
Be safe