• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

uo homeowner

D

Donald

I just returned to the game and placed a house. I downloaded UO Homeowner and it no longer seems to work. Is there a current program that works like UO Homeowner? Thanks

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, he's thinking UO Homeowner. I used it a lot. It no longer works with UO and it makes me sad too :(

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone can make something like this- and other similar tools out there like this- there is no reason the classic client shouldn't have either a hot bar utility or functionality build into it.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's easier just to set macros to do ones you use commonly, i have the "home" ones on the right side of my keyboard that I don't use while playing normally (alt + j/k/l/; etc...). You can do it a lot faster with keyboard shortcuts than having to click a button too.

whisper I wish to lock this down
whisper I wish to secure this
whisper I wish to release this
whisper I ban thee
whisper remove thyself
whisper I wish to place a trash barrel
whisper I wish to place a strongbox (note: I don't believe this one works anymore, I think strongboxes are still turned off, at least they were at one point as a temp fix for people being able to remove them from the house and keep spawning more)

Vohnkar

Visitor
Try resolve compatibility issue with Windows using the contextual menu (r-click the app). It resolved my issue.