• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for BULK price check on everything

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to call it a day...it just not UO anymore......

Not got time to list stuff....nor the incline too........i am not splitting...will sell castle and all contents in it .....if a price is right..... if anyones bothered its on europa shard ...the castle is near the east brit 3 ways kinda next to the swamp of desolation..infront of compassion desert....named as ''europa public museum''....most of the chests are viewable...lots of full holiday collections too...which are rare in themseleves as well as a few server rares and some mainly europa event item stuff....and a part complete 2010 mutated elf collection.

icq me 267 208 357

O

Ozzmandias

I'd like to add these to my Europa museum, can we work out a good price, given that I will preserve our shards history and make sure they are not Xsharded?

Say, 15M for all?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd like to add these to my Europa museum, can we work out a good price, given that I will preserve our shards history and make sure they are not Xsharded?

Say, 15M for all?
I think I just spit out my water

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stag Castle and public europa museum? if so ill start the bid ...1bil
Thats the castle yes.........its fully open to the public even the collection chests...Loads of other stuff u cant see becuase there aint enough secure lockdowns will be a ''extra'' bonus...like bods,powerscrolls, armour pieces and weapons, etc etc...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Say, 15M for all?
I would love it to stop on europa ozzy ......really i would..... but its people like the person who started berating this post [ a huge rares collector btw] that makes me want to leave even more.....sick of the silly trolls after troll after troll..

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I enjoyed looking at your museum very much...

My favorite part--was the Solisice Stag collection. You have the most meticulous 2010 Solstice collection I have ever seen!. I have come across various pieces everywhere, and I even own some pieces myself, but I had no idea what items came together and from what shards. Very impressive. It would be a shame if that is not kept together in a museum.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any pc's...even if its just the rarer stuff...come on guys /gals......its a nice place to visit anyways if u have never been...not the best...but then again iam only part-time player......and although i appreciate the offer ....i dont think 1 bill is fair at all...

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i would say 1.5bil+... thats a rough estimate, i didnt have the time to look at everything, but i will as soon as i can i will look. Looks good though!

Mudbight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Wow serious... no other bids? well as much as I hate the thought of bidding against myself.. im going to raise my bid to 1.5bil...lotta stuff there guys. go check it out even if you dont want to bid...=)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
1.6 billion to be paid on Atlantic including everything and the castle as it sits.

This offer is good for 24 hours

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant check it out till this afternoon then ill toss a bid in if its something interesting

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... damn. I'd JUST moved in next door last night; I was hoping that the traffic to THPs rare museum would help generate interest in doing something similar but with the written lore of the game (books from IDOCs etc) in the castle to the south. I'd spent last night having a look around for decoration ideas, and I have to say, it will be a colossal shame to see this collection broken up and moved around, so add me to the voices hoping the new owner can stay on Europa.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the neighbourhood Adol....u may still have a museum neighbour for some time yet....not had anything worth thinking about yet.....hey ive been playing/collecting 13 years ....i can wait a few more weeks for a decent offer....otherwise ......i will switch to the 90 day trick....untill the UO plug is finally pulled out and the lights go out forever...with everyone elses pixels......

Hey simple maths tells me iam being short changed as yet.....jeepers !!!! the tram castle is worth 350/400m alone and a full old school phoniex suit goes for 250/300 minumn????....come on...pull the other one...thats 600/700m already????.

Mudbight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Noone's short changing anyone.. they were just offers/bids on the way to a reasonable amount ....and mine is retracted....=/ best of luck though

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While I could point out the irony of this all...I will say this

Selling everything together will NOT get you the maximum value out of your house/items, it never has and never will. The only way to get maximum value, and to prevent yourself from feeling "shortchanged" is to split and sell everything.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, THP...
What is the least you will take for it all?
I know you asked for a price check, but thats never enough.
So please just give me a rough idea of your 'Buy it now' price.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
shows over..........nothing to see here anymore...........wanted a SIMPLE PC and i get trolled as normal...[whatever]

iam not taking 1.5b????? [what a joke] ....... for goods that are worth at least minumn x3 times that ........IRONY??? shove it up ya sh***r

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
close this post please...there does not seem to be an option anymore to do so?????...how do u close a post with the new format???? enough trolls for one post thankyou.........

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last 10+ posts, I have no idea why you consider troll posts. People are generally interested.

My last post is also true, when dealing in BULK deals such as this, you will NOT be getting maximum value. To maximize profits, you would have to split the collection up, and sell it piece by piece. This is just how the retail world works.

Now if you dont think 1.5b is enough (To be fair,t he lost offer in here was 1.8), then post a price you seem more acceptable. Dont be afraid to start too high, as anyone who has the money to spend on a whole collection, should know how to haggle. Say something like "Im looking for around 3B but willing to take offers". Then those who are interested will approach you and go from there, such as "I think 3b is too high, how about 2?" Then you proceed to answer back, "Well, How about 2.5". Its just an example, as I havent seen your museum and have no idea on its worth.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think you need to chill out a bit THP bud, take a day off and come back to the thread.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show? What show? I wanted to buy your stuff :(
Oh btw, good to see you stocked your vendor with more banner deeds, i needed some of those, Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets keep it simple and well under priced............

Server birth rares 1.6-2b [lots of them]
EM stuff 1b....[mainly good europa stuff..lots items worth 100m each]
Rest of stuff on show 1b-2b [less the 2010 elf stuff- keeping that for now]
Castle 0.4b
1b in checks in the 10 white boxes[100 m in each box]

Thats 5- 6.4 bill on mine and friends reckoning...at a low end pc......

PLUS THE STUFF U CANNOT SEE!!!!!....plenty of good bods and armour, weapons, tokens, tickets.....heaps of stuff...will take it well over 7bill...............

Lets call it a straight 5b [ iam keeping the elf 2010 xmas stuff for now] ..........icq 267208357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats like 2000m profit......[pm or icq plz...i want out]

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking from experience you are gonna have a tough time getting the price you want for your collection. Unless you have a ton of extremely hard to get items its a tough sell to unload everything together. I am not saying this to upset you but just trying to help. I think the best way for you to get what you are looking for is to break it up. Most people who have that kinda gold to buy a collection like this are just gonna split it up to sell and they know the amount of work that is involved with it and are not making offers to break even in the end. For that amount of work they will be looking to make a bill or two themselves. Again please dont take this the wrong way as I have been in the same boat you are in now, and it always seems to come down to breaking the collection up in the end.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm,
So you want to sell your gold for more gold? (1b in boxes)
Couldnt you take that out and lower the price by 1b?
Or do you want real $? (which isnt allowed here) :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1b in checks in the 10 white boxes[100 m in each box]

Why would you sell gold .... for gold? If you are wanting to sell the castle and all its content FOR gold... perhaps take the gold out first and you'll be a billion ahead of the game. :)

Oh wait, it was only a price check, right?

I'm going to estimate those 10 white boxes at a billion gold. I've got a damn good feeling I'm pretty spot-on about their value.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious as to why such an *outrage* at the *lowball* offers. If you look at your history thats all you have ever done on stratics, you laugh at people who ask for a price on items that you deam *outrageous* and then try to lowball and snag europa rare items for your museum to *preserve the history of the shard*. I think what you should do is contact those who sold you items for a lower price under that banner and sell them BACK their items for what you bought em for, if they don't want em great, if they do I think you should so the items stay on europa. At your 7 billion estimate, in your words "lol, just lol...."

That being said i'll bid/offer 750 million for your rare checks valued at 1 billion gold.

Mudbight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The billion in checks wasn't there when I made my 1.8bil offer obviously. Nice try though....As for the 7bil aproximation; It was more like almost 3bil by my reckoning with all that was available to see, with much of what was there being really tough to sell. Also it would have taken a weeks worth of transferring gold and items, a long time to price and sort, an easy month to sell it all , 6-8 transfer tokens involved, a weeks time of not being able to xfer elsewhere while taking care of this stuff. Id have to say 1.8bil wasnt too far off from a negotiable price for both parties involved. And yes,... you would definately be a lot better off splitting it all up to get the retail prices you are obviously looking for. and yet it appears you are looking to sell it for something other than gold...best of luck in any case.. even if you were rather rude about it all.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The billion in checks wasn't there when I made my 1.8bil offer obviously. Nice try though....As for the 7bil aproximation; It was more like almost 3bil by my reckoning with all that was available to see, with much of what was there being really tough to sell. Also it would have taken a weeks worth of transferring gold and items, a long time to price and sort, an easy month to sell it all , 6-8 transfer tokens involved, a weeks time of not being able to xfer elsewhere while taking care of this stuff. Id have to say 1.8bil wasnt too far off from a negotiable price for both parties involved. And yes,... you would definately be a lot better off splitting it all up to get the retail prices you are obviously looking for. and yet it appears you are looking to sell it for something other than gold...best of luck in any case.. even if you were rather rude about it all.
I don't think you needed to justify the offer in anyway. Lineman and others have said everything that needed to be said.

Bottom line is you bid what you think works for you and the seller either agrees or not.

I never am concerned with the result as their is ALWAYS another opportunity right around the corner.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u right of course..silly me.. takes the 1000 checks out.........4 bill it is then...and u get over 6 bill of stuff..sooo a quick +2bill profit for one lucky buyer......PM me for a gold deal OR Another deal

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiosity.....if you really are quitting....what are you going to do with the 4 bil you get from selling it all? I've always wondered that....*I'm gonna quit and sell all my stuff..now I have all this gold that's worthless because I'm quitting and wont' need it*

I'm not trolling or anything , it's a legit question.....when I truly quit a game I give all my stuff away to friends then delete all my chars since there's no point in keeping anything.

Just seems that you have your panties all in a bunch thinkin ppl are *low-balling* you when you claim you're quitting and the gold is going to be useless to you anyway? :/

But good luck and sorry to hear you're leavin.