• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 1 gm made golem & some 100% poison weapons

Jason

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Been a long time since ive played but I seem to recall this was the best way to train.

Consequently -

Id like to buy - a Golem (prefer GM made)

100% poison fencing weapon (1 or 2 handed doesnt matter)
100% poison Swords (1 handed)

100% poison bow

(not sure if you can get/make these or not - since ive been out of the game for years, and my house they were stored in doesnt exist anymore)

but if anyone can help - would be most appreciated...
Unless your on Oceania shard - naturally ill come to you...

(or - if anyone can tell me how to make them ^^)

Cheers

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a long time since ive played but I seem to recall this was the best way to train.

Consequently -

Id like to buy - a Golem (prefer GM made)

100% poison fencing weapon (1 or 2 handed doesnt matter)
100% poison Swords (1 handed)

100% poison bow

(not sure if you can get/make these or not - since ive been out of the game for years, and my house they were stored in doesnt exist anymore)

but if anyone can help - would be most appreciated...
Unless your on Oceania shard - naturally ill come to you...

(or - if anyone can tell me how to make them ^^)

Cheers
The golem isn't a problem really, just ask on general chat and someone will make you one. The 100% poison weps drop as loot, usually from medium to high difficulty monsters. Check vendors, as some are usually for sale. Otherwise it may take awhile to obtain what you want. I keep a chest just for the 100% weapons I loot and in a year, I get maybe 25 additions for my chest, albeit I don't search each corpse thoroughly.

Jason

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ahh cheers for that - tamed myself a nightmare last night - so I guess ill go play with him

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make them quite easily with shadow hammers [easiest bod to get them is 10 ex gold smalls] and reforging just select powerfull/grand/inspired and the 2 prefex exquisite/of quality. I get about 1 100% poison in 2-4 hammers. Also check the bazzar in magencia as alot of people sell golems there.

Thunderz