• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling Lamp Post stuck n wooden box!!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old item here that you can chop and put in your front yard for the perfect house! Taking offers. thanks! Location Atlantic

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I'll throw 20mil out for it, no clue what it's worth!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll do 25m

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all it takes is a page to have a statue removed once you break one of those crates... couldn't the same be said for this? I mean, if you planned on putting it like out front of ur house or something wouldn't all it take is 1 page for a gm to remove it and be out like 35+ mil?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes break the wooden box infront of your house...super cool deco..but some ******* can page a GM and get it removed for sure..so good luck that that ******* dont walk by...

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my only concern right now is that more of these stuck in box items are slowly poping up for sale, usually it was just he odd statue or leather piece but now a lot of other items are popping up....

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my only concern right now is that more of these stuck in box items are slowly poping up for sale, usually it was just he odd statue or leather piece but now a lot of other items are popping up....
Good ammount of ppl are leaving. Old Houses are falling. Im not real sure how it happens tho... I mean i have a 10th anni luck statue stuck in a chest.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya... i agree...

because of the last patch or for whatever reason... the UO anniversary statues, the ones that give you luck.. i got a metal chest with one of those stuck in it as well as a backpack with one stuck in it.. seems strange..