• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Best jungler?

H

Hideidaran

Which is the best jungler in your opinion? The Champion with best gank potential or fast jungle?

Myself, i think Trundle is really the best for Jungle, his Passive makes him so good to stay in the jungle a long time, before go recalling and at the same time, Trundle has so much Crowd Control. It makes his ganks so dangerous.
Well, i can easily jungle with others, but Trundle is just my favorite! ^^

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Its between Olaf and Nocturne for me. Nocturne clears in a decent time but he's kinds restricted to ganks until level 6. Olaf has a stupid fast clear time (at least when I play him) and can just rush out and put some damage out on the evemy.

A

AuraVoid

I think i will have to go with shaco as the best jungler because he is amazing at ganking and he doesn't need a leash at blue.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think i will have to go with shaco as the best jungler because he is amazing at ganking and he doesn't need a leash at blue.
True that, it's amazing what he can still do post nerf. I also heard from somewhere that Orianna is a pretty scary jungler if played correctly.

H

Hideidaran

True that, it's amazing what he can still do post nerf. I also heard from somewhere that Orianna is a pretty scary jungler if played correctly.
When your talking about Orianna, her Jungle should be really fast and because of her CC, she would be an awesome ganker, when she hit level 6. So she can be really scary, but not many people do her jungle, since her mid laning is also pretty darn good.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Her sustain in the jungle would be worry some for me. I think i may take a look into her jungling to see if I can do it ;D

H

Hideidaran

Her sustain in the jungle would be worry some for me. I think i may take a look into her jungling to see if I can do it ;D
Her Auto-Attacks stacks, but she is squishy. But please post here when you find out how she works, i really wanna hear how she works! ^^

S

Schwagbert

It really does depend on team comp and strategy. Best jungle can switch between fastest clear to best ganks...

Nautilus, Rammus, Shaco, Panth, Skarner, Noc, Riven, Mao have scary ganks.
Shyvana and Mundo are fast clears and can go wreck the other jungle before ganking.
Udyr is pretty scary too.

There's a bunch of jungles that do different jobs. There's only really a few, to me, that overlap jobs and can be called "better" or "worse".

A

AuraVoid

While Cho'gath may not have the fastest clear time or best ganks his passive will let him stay in for a long time. Also your teammates don't keep on getting mad at you for taking all of the CS with your vorpal spikes....:(

S

Schwagbert

While Cho'gath may not have the fastest clear time or best ganks his passive will let him stay in for a long time. Also your teammates don't keep on getting mad at you for taking all of the CS with your vorpal spikes....:(
Actually, Cho can have some of the -best- ganks there are. If your lane has ANY form of reliable cc (soft or hard cc doesn't matter; i.e. NOT Cait traps) you should be able to land your rupture and silence. Could be easy even if your team doesn't have any CC; some people are just easy to hit with skillshots and are easily baited into being too aggressive in lane.