• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Teleporters outside Luna's South Wall...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love the teleporter's outside the South Wall of Luna... Noticed that there is one table left... I would like to make a suggestion.

The last spot should go to Goodman's Library as a Memorial...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In case you haven't seen them... go out the South Gate from Luna City... along South Wall runs a red carpet path.. there are tables with plaques and statutes... The plaques tells places... double click statues to go there.... Most seem to be player run towns.
Pretty Awesome setup...
There seems to be one table left blank...

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree 100% ! Since we have commercial town sites there, we should balance the commercialization with some historic Atlantic sites: Goodman's will be a highly popular choice.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all so much for remembering Goodman's Rune Library. It means a great deal to me.​
The above pictures shows the Town Stone for The Blue Crane Historical Society of Zento which includes Halister's Grand Britannian Repertory Library, Winterbreeze's Ultima Lore Museum, The Blue Crane Portal House, Goodman's Rune Library, Temple of the Eastern Sky, The Historic Armory & Museum.​
Our town application was approved in April 2010. I can only hope that it was an oversite that our town was not included in the new Teleporter System.​

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I love the teleporter's outside the South Wall of Luna... Noticed that there is one table left... I would like to make a suggestion.

The last spot should go to Goodman's Library as a Memorial...
I could also not agree more. I am unable to check right now due to Mothers Day activities. But there should already be one there to Goodman's, I know EM Bennu mentioned it at the top of his list of Banner locations { EM Announcement - I need help finding banner locations. | Stratics Forums } Unless you were talking about the house in Magincia that is.....

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like I missed the Blue Crane Banner, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

In the original list I included a few historical sites such as Goodmans, The Grand Repertory, SCT and Yew. However, I was in error as Mesanna wanted this teleporter hub to be only about the Banners.

I will send her an email this week about the Blue Crane Banner, If you could drop me off a rune at the EM Reward Hall, that would be grand.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Bennu. A rune has been dropped off. Our town banner is a bit out of the way because of the limited space in Zento.

The Blue Crane Portal supports the historical and current establishments of Atlantic. Both Deadbob's fine Buildings, The BOOKSTORE & The Hall of Players, as well as SCT can be found here as well as many other well known places. We have recently added the Ascension Maze and hope to add many more active Establishments. Drop a rune or a note in the mailbox if you have interest in a teleporter connection to the Portal House.

Cheers,
Andrasta

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like I missed the Blue Crane Banner, I looked for it but couldn't find it.

In the original list I included a few historical sites such as Goodmans, The Grand Repertory, SCT and Yew. However, I was in error as Mesanna wanted this teleporter hub to be only about the Banners.

I will send her an email this week about the Blue Crane Banner, If you could drop me off a rune at the EM Reward Hall, that would be grand.
Hi Bennu

Any update on the status of this? I did drop the rune off to you 10 weeks ago.

Thanks,
Andra