• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dragon Prods

O

Ozzmandias

Hi all,

Ok so could we have a show of hands for people that have Dragon Prods that can trace the ownership through respectable channels? i.e. you either got the drop yourself or you bought it from someone you you believe is likely to have had it drop themselves?

I'm just asking since I'd love one of these, but I've seen people running around selling them when they found from an IDOC.

Convenient no?

Since this is a 1/6 item there seems to be waaaaaay too many around recently.

Cheers

Oz

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Erm, FYI it IS duped. It is also marked as such in the archives. It is just one of those rares that wasn't duped as much/not released by the dupers in large quantities.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah theres a house on pac they guy had all his vendors holding them at one point.. counted 10 or so..

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah theres a house on pac they guy had all his vendors holding them at one point.. counted 10 or so..
I once had a bag of around 15 of them 6 years ago, so there are lots out there.

O

Ozzmandias

Awww, always such a shame when something this cool gets swamped.

I don't know the code behind this kind of stuff, but man when there are 6 of something and it's non spawning and non replicable, you'd think there'd be a way of ensuring that there weren't suddenly 7 of them in the world.

Booo

Well, cheers for the info guys.

Oz