• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Secret Passives"

A

AuraVoid

In the game there are a few secrets in the game that the game doesn't tell you about. Here are the ones i know:

Akali, Shen and Kennen have the ninja buff but what it actually does is if you have for example Akali and Shen on the same team they both lose one max hp however- if both of them have their medic skin on this is negated. Apparently, the reason behind this is because ninjas are supposed to work alone.

Leona's sunlight does 1 less damage to any champion wearing sunglasses whether naturally (ex-Vayne) or from a skin (ex-surfer Singed)

Fizz's ult chum of the waters will cause the opponents body to disappear if it lands the killing blow. This only applies if the enemy champion is a small yordle.(except for teemo or heimerdinger)

If you are a lower level than a Nidalee on your team and near her you will gain 5 exp every 5 seconds.

If you watch the map you may see a snake on the ground every so often, however, if there is a cassiopeia in the match all snakes will be removed from the map.

Volibear and Zilean share a hidden passive, stemming from Zileas's opposition to an armored bear champion on the forums. Volibear's hidden passive gives him a buff whenever there is a Zilean is on the enemy team that says "Chronokeeper Hater; Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends." He also shouts out your time is up, chrono keeper or I have a special claw for you, Zilean whenever he kills Zilean. (also gets 11 extra gold from killing Zilean) Zilean's hidden passive gives him a buff whenever there is aVolibearis on the enemy team that says "Armored Bear Hater; In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends." (also gets 10 extra gold from killing Volibear)

Whenever Graves smokescreen hits an enemy nocturne Graves will either say Who's in the dark now? or I got your darkness.

If Skarner stands in a bush for 12 seconds Skarner will say skarner skarner skarner like how pokemon say their name when they talk. He also copies the tone pokemon use.

That's is all of the ones i know. If you know of any more feel free to say them and also tell me if I made any mistakes.

H

Hideidaran

Some of them did i experience, but some of them are pretty strange but funny at the same time i must say.
The Skarner one i think that is pretty funny, definitely going to try it out someday when i buy Skarner! :p

A

AuraVoid

In one game i got a blue screen of death so I ended up joining in at 15 minutes in. I caught up in levels so fast because i went bot with Nidalee. :p

A

AuraVoid

I found most of them on the internet and checked out the ones i could. Also the Nidalee one might be online but i found that out myself after i i watched my exp rise whenever i was 1)with Nidaele and 2) a lower level . I also noticed the skarner one while i waited for ganks when i jungled with him.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are a lower level than a Nidalee on your team and near her you will gain 5 exp every 5 seconds.
Hm isn't nid mostly solo top though? Interesting. I wonder why. Zilean has a passive that gives bonus experience, I wonder if his passive would increase Nid's.

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would assume so since it's a 7% increase to all exp. I dunno though, it'd be worth looking into.