• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Artifacts Stolen

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Artifacts Stolen
EM Sangria

Artifacts from a long dead human civilization have been stolen from an archaeologist dig site in Ilshenar! It is believed raiders stole these items and are selling them or replicas of them to further finance their raids on our cities!

OOC – Fel event Friday (5/11) at 7 pst! The first part of the event will be in guard zone, the second part outside guard zone. The town criers will announce the starting location at 7 pst on Friday.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*rolls eyes*

those sat in montor for a thosand years and nothing hapened to them

britanians take them and within one week they are stolen

you gadje are useless all of you, get out of my facet now

L

LynneOfMagincia

Is this planned to be completed by 8PST/11EST as Magincia has a weekly Tavern Night that starts at that time?

Z

Zapa

Darnit, I was suppose to be part of that dig site! Well I guess we should go get them back, so that the citizens of Britannia have their relics!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darnit, I was suppose to be part of that dig site! Well I guess we should go get them back, so that the citizens of Britannia have their relics!
is not britania's relics! is OURS! they do not have the right to take our history away so they put it in some museom far from its homeland. they say the raiders theve such? is a thevery when they take them from mont-or! those relics belong to MY peple!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little bird told me that Cartel got their asses handed to them at this event.

Tee hee, I do so love teh interweb gossips!