• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Reforged shield and tunic

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

pm, post, or icq 382-462-294

taking offers on both. thanks

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are the stats cedric? I cant see pic while at work but would really like to see what stats they have.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the tunic is:

15 Damage Eater
10 Lower Mana Cost
20 Lower Reagent Cost
3 Mana Regen
2 Hit Point Regen
8/15/10/6/7

the shield is:

15 Damage Eater
25 Soul Charge
Spell Chan
no -1
15 Defense Chance
2 Hit Point Regen
40luck
3 Fire Resist
1 Energy Resist

Thanks

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cedric I know this is alittle off topic but can you check to see if you have any spellbooks with +30 skills? Like +10 resist, +10 magery + 10 meditation?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cedric I know this is alittle off topic but can you check to see if you have any spellbooks with +30 skills? Like +10 resist, +10 magery + 10 meditation?
i have a regular spellbook with:

11 magery
10 resist
10 eval

and i also have a scrappers with

10 med
11 resist
25sdi
1fc
1fcr
10lmc

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dang... I really need just a regular book with 30 stats, otherwise i'll have to settle for a 20 stat book... This template is so tight on skills that ill only have 100 med cause i'll be "protection proof" as far as resist goes. It's like 780 skill cap if I can get a hold of a +20 skill book.... have u thought about sellin the scrappers there?

Also if you know of anyone with a 30 skill book thats got like: 10 mage, 10 resist, 10 med then let me know. I don't have eval in this weird template ive got so it sucks I coudlnt use that book there even if u did decide to sell it :p.

I know I know you're probly thinking "what kind of wacky template has he got up his sleeve now". I think it'll be better then that mystic/bard/weaver or mystic bard thing I tried out a few days ago. It'll be literally built to withstand 2 ppl on me at a time (as long as 1. its not a tamer or 2. a mystic, or 3. a wraith form necro draining me lol). Gonna be 120 resist with protection on and be a walking punching bag... 125 hp 96 dex 140 mana no pots not blessed and +60 skill points 2/6, 12 mr, 70s, 100 lrc, 40 lmc... I don't need the SDI but I mean if you sold me the scrappers there i'd atleast be able to do some kind of damage..

My ICQ is 103 086 263 if you decide to sell the scrappers or know anyone with a 30 skill book with the skills I need.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dang... I really need just a regular book with 30 stats, otherwise i'll have to settle for a 20 stat book... This template is so tight on skills that ill only have 100 med cause i'll be "protection proof" as far as resist goes. It's like 780 skill cap if I can get a hold of a +20 skill book.... have u thought about sellin the scrappers there?

Also if you know of anyone with a 30 skill book thats got like: 10 mage, 10 resist, 10 med then let me know. I don't have eval in this weird template ive got so it sucks I coudlnt use that book there even if u did decide to sell it :p.

I know I know you're probly thinking "what kind of wacky template has he got up his sleeve now". I think it'll be better then that mystic/bard/weaver or mystic bard thing I tried out a few days ago. It'll be literally built to withstand 2 ppl on me at a time (as long as 1. its not a tamer or 2. a mystic, or 3. a wraith form necro draining me lol). Gonna be 120 resist with protection on and be a walking punching bag... 125 hp 96 dex 140 mana no pots not blessed and +60 skill points 2/6, 12 mr, 70s, 100 lrc, 40 lmc... I don't need the SDI but I mean if you sold me the scrappers there i'd atleast be able to do some kind of damage..

My ICQ is 103 086 263 if you decide to sell the scrappers or know anyone with a 30 skill book with the skills I need.
I'd sell the scrappers, u'd prolly be better off doing that and not a 30 book because you can drop mods elsewhere and put skill bonus there (ie, fc, sdi, etc) Its on gl but could move over to atl for ya, just shoot me an offer 382-462-294