• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Gargoyle T-Hunter Suit

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am building a new T-Hunter and I need help with the mods for my armor. My skills are Magery, Mystic, Spellweaving, Cart, Lockpick, Focus, and Mining. I plan on swapping Cart out with maybe Eval or something when I get another soulstone. Besides LRC and 70s resists what else should I go for? I was thinking MR, LMC, and Luck. My jewels will be used for 2/6 and skills and maybe SDI. Also what would be better carrying a book or a sheild? I need one had free for heal stone and the occational pot. I did look back through 2 years worth of posts and can only find fishing related suits.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
for the armor pieces, if you can reforge, try gargoyle cloth or leather armor with "of Fortune" and one of the magical enhancers for a couple of the pieces, then imbue the rest of the pieces around those (and maybe imbue the reforged items too, since they'd be made with a horned or spined runic). Or, imbue the entire suit. I'm still inexperienced with Gargoyle crafting (I refuse to have such an ugly character), despite being the Craftsman mod, so exactly what would work best is probably left to others.

Unless the shield is reforged or dungeon loot, you'd be better off holding a scrappers, especially if you are piling on the DI.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Basara. I haven't even looked into reforging yet! Imbuing is a big enough headache. I agree Gargoyles are ugly but being able to cast RC and run at mounted speed out weighs the uglyness.

JJMcClure

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why luck?
For the chest guardians. I ended up not using Luck. I used that slot to bump the resists up. In the end my armor gives me 100% LRC, 40% LMC, 10 MR, and some SDI and INT. This doesn't include jewels, tailsman, rob, etc... Its just my armor.