• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 2-story Statue

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a 2-story statue (Like outside Luna Bank on Atlantic, not sure if its on other shards). I had a guy wanting to buy and said they ran around 250,000,000 gold last time he checked. This made my eyes pop, I had No idea!

Can anyone else confirm this or give me an educated guess as to what these sell for? He's planning to transfer gold over for it tonight, I'd like a better idea if at all possible.
statue.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If u can take it out the bag its worth half that....still very good at around 125m......they were once super rares but were duped to hell and back.....and its worthless if its stuck in the bag...ie 255 stones

R

Rusko

it's hard to tell if they are talking type or not, it seems, now a days... I have 2 out front of my home and they both talk... but I've only seen it once or twice on each to be honest... it seems like they don't talk that much (if yours does at all)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
it's hard to tell if they are talking type or not, it seems, now a days... I have 2 out front of my home and they both talk... but I've only seen it once or twice on each to be honest... it seems like they don't talk that much (if yours does at all)
Its easy to tell if they talk. Create a new character and walk up to it while it is locked down. If it is a talking one then it will give you the message

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its easy to tell if they talk. Create a new character and walk up to it while it is locked down. If it is a talking one then it will give you the message
Or just use your regular char and cast spell "summon animal", then walk up to it while it is locked down.
Basicly the statues talks once per mobile (character, animal). But, if a statue has already talked to you then the next ones will remain silent.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Or just use your regular char and cast spell "summon animal", then walk up to it while it is locked down.
Basicly the statues talks once per mobile (character, animal). But, if a statue has already talked to you then the next ones will remain silent.
What he said :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so they only talk to u ever...only once??? per char/animal.....huhhhh...whats the point of that...

R

Rusko

So, I have 1 Talking and 1 not talking... That's sad.... Lol