• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare's Fest Wrap up

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alrighty Everyone

Thank you for coming to Great Lakes and participating in Rare's Fest!

Vendor houses will be coming down I am anticipating Tuesday at some point, awaiting confirmation from Mesanna. We have pretty much cleaned up our decor.
There are vendors in the house signs please check both houses. As these houses are Mesanna's I would hate to have anyone lose something!
Peanut, Kindness, John, Rene, Esmeralda, Vas Rel Jux Ort and Sunny thus far.

We did 8,307,850,000 gold in 3 live auctions! Everyone has been paid out. I would welcome the opportunity to see any of you again on Great Lakes. May see us again in the fest line up (I can't believe I just said that)

Thank you again,
From all of us at Majestic Oaks Auction House
Pratt, DJ Scorp, Emerald Ice, Princess Melody, Illyana Strange, Logan, Xavier, Chelle, Lola* and myself Melian.
*A final good bye to Lola as she and her player have left Ultima Online and MOA

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im not gonna lie, i had my doubts on this about the whole live auction thing and everything that was done different than the other rares fest, im not gonna lie, i did. But... you guys proved me wrong and i apologize for having that attitude towards you guys, you guys did a fantastic job and i put my most "Thank You" into you guys. You guys did awesome and i had a blast. Thank for an awesome week of fun an adventerous events, cant wait till the nest MOA auction i go to. You guys did awesome!!!! I loved the area, i love the staff, i loved the events, and i love MOA... thank you for an awesome Rare's Fest! :)

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
MOA hosts an Auction on Great Lakes every Thursday night at 9pm EST exactly the same way they did for the rares fest. However they do claim 5% commission on all items auctioned off. The gold gained from the commission is usually given away through many forms of games and prizes. Thank you Pratt, DJ Scorp, Emerald Ice, Princess Melody, Illyana Strange, Logan, Xavier, Chelle, Lola and Melian for continuing to contribute fun for all the players in UO.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tremendous job to all involved. I am sure there was lots of work that went in to this even without the live auctions. Thank you all for your time and efforts, it was a great and memorable festival!

T

tuuvaak

tons of fun. many thanks again to all of you for your hard work! the week just blew by. cheers and thanks again!!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed all of the auctions and events but i must say that the area was amazing :) Great deco, looked lovely; and it was in Vesper :D Good work :)

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed all of the auctions and events but i must say that the area was amazing :) Great deco, looked lovely; and it was in Vesper :D Good work :)
*smiles* I know Vesper is near and dear to your heart, Majestic Oaks Auction house is in Vesper not far from where I remember the hamlet being on Europa.