• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Rubble Stumps

Anorexorcist

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got two rubble stumps that have been sitting in my house forever doing nothing. Was just curious as to what theyre worth. I know some rubble can sell for alot

Rubble stumps.png

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both comes from the magincia rubble "Quest".. so around 200k each sounds good, depends on the shard

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, both came from a past Magincia quest. They sell for about 200k ea. Not worthless, but not in the millions unfortunately.

TheMan2010

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to disagree with ya.. sometimes the stones will make it worth more.. if the one on the right is higher than 15 stones it could be worth more than they are saying its worth but most are less than 15 and yes those are worthless..

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
100% valid observation from TheMan2010 - If the pier top with the rope is over 15 stones - then it would be from the original Magincia invasion and speaking from personal experiences when buying the two i own : The 1st I purchased from Chessy shard within a year of invasions ending for 40 million - The second i acquired in past 6 months for 75 million,again from Chessy - hope it sheds some light on your ? - also 100% agreement on value others have stated, should your post/rope be under 15 stones

Anorexorcist

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awsome thanks ill check and see here i just havent been on for a while but thanks

Anorexorcist

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one without the rope on it is 12 stones and the one with the rope is 15 stones