• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Start of My Silent Auction on Great Lakes

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to the GREAT LAKES RARE FESTIVAL. To make this big occasion more interesting, I have setup my own Silent Auction. How to get there? It is simple. From Luna Bank, just run west and it is the small little plot right outside at the West Gate. It has a small table with a blue globe on it and with vendors all wearing monk's robe. From the radar, you will see a red '+' on it.

The items on auction are as follow:

1. Chessmen (Black)
2. Chessmen (White)
3. Checker (Red) SOLD
4. Checker (White) SOLD
5. Wood Fragments
6. Wood Curls
7. Pixie Dust SOLD
8. Leave of Dryad SOLD
9. Ceremonial Lantern
10. Trapped Soul
11. Leading the Way
12. Container of Dark Energy From Umbra University
13. Neon Boxes (12 Different ones)
14. Plough Set
15. Moulding Board NEW
16. 2 Two Stories Statues NEW

The good thing is I accept gold on both GL or ATL

There is also a teleportor from the Rare Fest Teleportor Hub.

Apart from that, I am also giving a free service for those who wants to swop their gold. I only swop Great Lakes gold for Atlantic gold. For example: You need 500mil on GL. You can give me 500mil on Atlantic. I can do trade back for the same amount when you get back to Atlantic. At the moment, I have 2000mil on GL ready for trade.

For any question please ICQ 376222584 me. Thank you & Enjoy the Rare Festival @ Great Lakes.

Attachments

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put Mask of Orcish King and the Dark Orc Helm on auction too

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ya, I may. If my RL work is not as busy by end of next month, I may go through my entire collection and sort out all the items I am going to sell. Actually, I am planning to hold Silent Auction through out even after the rare festival. It is sort of like displaying all the items I am going to sell with a bulletin board displaying the open price and maybe a buyout price. It may be on GL or ATL or both. Anyway, I will keep everyone posted.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UPDATE:

I had just added 2 new items to the auction, a moulding board & 2 two stories statue

Isazi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry,
Only white and red of Checker,
I cannot watch the contents of the box by secure setting.
Please can look.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am sorry,
Only white and red of Checker,
I cannot watch the contents of the box by secure setting.
Please can look.
Sorry, the checkers are sold. I will update that in a while. And yes, you can make payments on Atlantic shard as well.

Isazi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Checker was SOLD.
Because Chessmen was not my direction desired,
I am sorry that I cannot confirm Checker.:oops:

The matter of the payment your explanation,
I did not confirm it properly.
Because I was able to confirm it later, I deleted a part of my sentence.
If the payment of Atlantic was possible, I was good.

Thank you for an answer.:)