• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Question and comment about the new Covetous

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First the questions:
After dying in the middle of the final wave in Tram Covetous, I was asked if I wanted to report one of the others (Jasmine) as a murderer (I didn't report). Having never seen this in Tram before, I wondered if an unusual situation occurred (to which I have a guess)? If it is common, what happens to a character if they go red while in Tram?

And now the comment: If it is going to be possible to recall right to the entrances of the different levels of Covetous, I would suggest that the waves always start at the same time on Fel and Tram or people would just hop back and forth for even more points.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First the questions:
After dying in the middle of the final wave in Tram Covetous, I was asked if I wanted to report one of the others (Jasmine) as a murderer (I didn't report). Having never seen this in Tram before, I wondered if an unusual situation occurred (to which I have a guess)? If it is common, what happens to a character if they go red while in Tram?
Did you see Hail Storm being cast? I ran into a similar issue, which I responded to in this thread...seems as if there some definite flag issues going on.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you see Hail Storm being cast? I ran into a similar issue, which I responded to in this thread...seems as if there some definite flag issues going on.
I am not sure what the Hail Storm graphic is, so can't be absolutely certain. There was a lot of magic being thrown as it was in the intersection right below the pool and it was around the 32nd wave. There were para fields up, and I was inside a diamond shape of them with a lot of monsters while spells were being tossed in. I don't recall seeing a being attacked message either, but it was chaotic. I am not quite a sampire, but do have chiv/bushido, so I thought the momentum and/or whirlwind attack may have been a partial cause if I had hit something that had been summoned (though then I should be the aggressor).

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is hail storm , but only if you tag a monster i noticed..
True on the flag option also if someone dies..not sure if you would go red, but you will go grey..
Having the timer set to 10 minutes would be beter then 15 by the way...
Now just need more players , so whe can get pass lvl 35..

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is hail storm , but only if you tag a monster i noticed..
True on the flag option also if someone dies..not sure if you would go red, but you will go grey..
Having the timer set to 10 minutes would be beter then 15 by the way...
Now just need more players , so whe can get pass lvl 35..
The highest I have seen is level 51. If you look at the single battle board, both ResQ and zako kuseee (1 & 3) rocked that one. It was also my personal best. I got 289 points on a score of 4938, so I would love to know how much they got. As far as I know ResQ has only done 3 sets for that total score, while mine is more just compiling at about 33 sets.