• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great Lakes Rare Festival Silent Auction Rule

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great LakeseRares Festival Silent Auction Rules

*All Time Zone is EST

I will start to accept items for auction on Thursday 26th April. Items must be placed in a container with a book containing what you want described with item and all the info regarding opening, minimum, buyouts, ect. Also there must be contact info provided with each item ( preferably icq ). If contact info is not given I will not accept item. Lets try and keep the items to be more on the high end side as well. I am just trying to avoid being flooded with items that should be on a vendor selling for 20-30m for a example and not being placed in a auction.

Auction itself will end on 11:00PM on Friday the 4th May.( Coz,There are Live Auction on 3th & 5th & 6th )
All bidding will be done on bulletin boards. The ten minute rule will apply to all items. ( Example )- This means that if a bid is posted at 10:55PM that one item will continue to be able to be bid upon till 11:05PM, if someone bid at 11:04PM on same item it will continue it to 11:14PM. Item may continue to be bid upon until a time has elapsed of ten minutes between bids at which point item will be closed. ALL BIDDERS MUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFO WITH BID!!!!

Also if item has been put up with no buyout listed then I cannot go and change it to have a buyout unless there are no bids on item. Once someone bids on a item I will not go back and change it at sellers request. The only thing that I would consider is if seller wants to lower a buyout price. Also if someone wants a item back I will only do it if it has no bids. And I will not give any item back unless I confirm it thru icq. ( don't ask in game ).

On a last note I am working by myself on this. I will be the only one who will have access to containers or anything else in this house. When auction is over it is not a quick process to get your gold. I will work as fast as I can but please be patient.

Most important thing is do not give item to anyone unless you have spoken to me by icq. This goes for house I am running.

My ICQ is 574503115 shu-chan. Also I do work so if you send a icq to me and don't hear from me for awhile dont fret I will get a hold of you as soon as I am able.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Japanese

Great Lakesレアフェスティバルのサイレントオークションについて

*すべて日本時間に直してます。

サイレントオークションは4/27(金曜)に開始します。

*** 出品に関して ***

※出品するアイテムは1アイテムにつき、1つのバッグに入れて渡してください。その際、ノートに開始金額・最低落札金額・即決価格・連絡先(ICQorIRC)・アイテムの説明などもあれば一緒に記入をして渡してください。連絡先がない場合、出品する事が出来ませんのでご了承ください。(メッセ・スカイプなどは不可)

※最低落札金額に達しない場合は売主の許可なく販売する事はありませんので、「この価格以下では売りたくない!」という場合は設定してください。

※即決価格を決めておいた方が高く売れる場合もありますが、安く売れてしまう可能性もありますのでご注意ください。オークション終了日にログイン出来ない人が即決金額が高くても買ってくれる場合がありますので・・・。多少リスクはありますが、よく考えた上での設定をお願いします。

※出品しているアイテムの値段を変更したい場合はご連絡ください。ゲーム内での会話のみでは金額の変更は出来ませんので、ICQorIRCにてお知らせください。

*** オークション終了日時と10分ルールについて ***

※入札はすべて掲示板へ書き込んでください。

※オークションの終了日時は5/5(土曜)のお昼12:00となります。落札に関しては前回同様、10分ルールを適用します。
例えば、11:55に入札されたアイテムのみ、12:05までオークションは続行されます。さらに12:04に入札された場合も12:14まで続行されます。10分間キープにての落札とお考え下さい。

※最低落札金額に達しなかったアイテムに関しましては売主の許可なく販売する事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。
ただ、売主の許可があった場合、その金額での売買が成立する可能性もあります。
その際、キャンセルなどがない様、入札は責任を持ってして頂ける様ご協力をお願いいたします。

*** お取引の流れ ***

※GP先払いにてお願いします。サイレントオークション専用ベンダー又は、売主のベンダーにて先払いをして頂いてからのお渡しとなります。(臨機応変にご対応致します。)

※落札された商品の支払いがされていない物に関して、先にGPをお渡しする事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。

*** 連絡方法 ***

※ICQ 574503115 shu-chan

※IRCはまだ決めておりませんので後日。

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For all your hard work and dedication . thank you shushu:cheerleader:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hugs! Thank you Shu Shu

L

Lady Magdalaine

Thank you so much Shu-chan for running the silent auction as well as the hard work that gose in to running it. Again Thank You
If you need any items made or picked up for the silent auction house. I am happy to help

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

ALL BIDDERS MUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFO WITH BID!!!!
I love this rule, and any bids without contact information should be disregarded and ignored. Yeah SHUSHU!!!! Thanks for doing this!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shushu if anyone has any questions about rules feel free to give my icq out and I will explain to them. Also any language issues during the week same thing, I will be around at night to help out some.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great LakeseRares Festival Silent Auction Rules

*All Time Zone is EST

I will start to accept items for auction on Thursday 26th April. Items must be placed in a container with a book containing what you want described with item and all the info regarding opening, minimum, buyouts, ect. Also there must be contact info provided with each item ( preferably icq ). If contact info is not given I will not accept item. Lets try and keep the items to be more on the high end side as well. I am just trying to avoid being flooded with items that should be on a vendor selling for 20-30m for a example and not being placed in a auction.

Auction itself will end on 11:00PM on Friday the 4th May.( Coz,There are Live Auction on 3th & 5th & 6th )
All bidding will be done on bulletin boards. The ten minute rule will apply to all items. ( Example )- This means that if a bid is posted at 10:55PM that one item will continue to be able to be bid upon till 11:05PM, if someone bid at 11:04PM on same item it will continue it to 11:14PM. Item may continue to be bid upon until a time has elapsed of ten minutes between bids at which point item will be closed. ALL BIDDERS MUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFO WITH BID!!!!

Also if item has been put up with no buyout listed then I cannot go and change it to have a buyout unless there are no bids on item. Once someone bids on a item I will not go back and change it at sellers request. The only thing that I would consider is if seller wants to lower a buyout price. Also if someone wants a item back I will only do it if it has no bids. And I will not give any item back unless I confirm it thru icq. ( don't ask in game ).

On a last note I am working by myself on this. I will be the only one who will have access to containers or anything else in this house. When auction is over it is not a quick process to get your gold. I will work as fast as I can but please be patient.

Most important thing is do not give item to anyone unless you have spoken to me by icq. This goes for house I am running.

My ICQ is 574503115 shu-chan. Also I do work so if you send a icq to me and don't hear from me for awhile dont fret I will get a hold of you as soon as I am able.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Japanese

Great Lakesレアフェスティバルのサイレントオークションについて

*すべて日本時間に直してます。

サイレントオークションは4/27(金曜)に開始します。

*** 出品に関して ***

※出品するアイテムは1アイテムにつき、1つのバッグに入れて渡してください。その際、ノートに開始金額・最低落札金額・即決価格・連絡先(ICQorIRC)・アイテムの説明などもあれば一緒に記入をして渡してください。連絡先がない場合、出品する事が出来ませんのでご了承ください。(メッセ・スカイプなどは不可)

※最低落札金額に達しない場合は売主の許可なく販売する事はありませんので、「この価格以下では売りたくない!」という場合は設定してください。

※即決価格を決めておいた方が高く売れる場合もありますが、安く売れてしまう可能性もありますのでご注意ください。オークション終了日にログイン出来ない人が即決金額が高くても買ってくれる場合がありますので・・・。多少リスクはありますが、よく考えた上での設定をお願いします。

※出品しているアイテムの値段を変更したい場合はご連絡ください。ゲーム内での会話のみでは金額の変更は出来ませんので、ICQorIRCにてお知らせください。

*** オークション終了日時と10分ルールについて ***

※入札はすべて掲示板へ書き込んでください。

※オークションの終了日時は5/5(土曜)のお昼12:00となります。落札に関しては前回同様、10分ルールを適用します。
例えば、11:55に入札されたアイテムのみ、12:05までオークションは続行されます。さらに12:04に入札された場合も12:14まで続行されます。10分間キープにての落札とお考え下さい。

※最低落札金額に達しなかったアイテムに関しましては売主の許可なく販売する事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。
ただ、売主の許可があった場合、その金額での売買が成立する可能性もあります。
その際、キャンセルなどがない様、入札は責任を持ってして頂ける様ご協力をお願いいたします。

*** お取引の流れ ***

※GP先払いにてお願いします。サイレントオークション専用ベンダー又は、売主のベンダーにて先払いをして頂いてからのお渡しとなります。(臨機応変にご対応致します。)

※落札された商品の支払いがされていない物に関して、先にGPをお渡しする事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。

*** 連絡方法 ***

※ICQ 574503115 shu-chan

※IRCはまだ決めておりませんので後日。

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow , still adjusting to new site, been awol a bit.

nice auction setup.