• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Just an FYI

R

Rusko

Thank you Nabin, I didn't know how I could post it and have it be appropriate here. Glad more people can see the possibilities for stuff to still look expensive without BEING expensive. hahaha :pirate:

O

Ozzmandias

Ran across this thread and thought I would forward it as a heads up on what can be done with new dyes.

Just a heads up on the possibilities. ;)

Want a few EM-looking items without paying all your GOLD?! - Ultima Online Forums
Try it out on TC first, you never quite know how it's gonna look. In case anyone doesn't know:

Help > Character copy

then it's like an xfer where you can only select TC.

Fill your pack with dyes and stuff to dye, then copy yourself over and give them a whirl, if it sucks, who cares! If you run out of dyes, just copy that char again.

(Just remember to empty your Main shard char's pack before you go off galavanting!