• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Urgent News from Knight Elistan

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
From the Desk of Knight Elistan:
Any member of Napa Crucis that has a Nexus or knows of locations of a Nexus should report this Immediately. News from the Underground claim that the Nexus are being used as some sort of becon. The safety of our lands depends on full cooperation.

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Knight Elistan:
Any member of Napa Crucis that has a Nexus or knows of locations of a Nexus should report this Immediately. News from the Underground claim that the Nexus are being used as some sort of becon. The safety of our lands depends on full cooperation.
Add on: If You know of a location, You may place a rune or book with the cords where it is located into the mailbox at the rewards hall.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ummm I have 5 on my rooftop and evil things keep appearing in my home.
I heard a rumor that exodus overseers were spawning in peoples homes that have a nexus and I thought this was a load of crap, until this morning when I witnessed 3 of them spawn in my house but then got immediately booted to the out side (thank gawd !!) I live in Felucca and house is private. So ummm, I kinda wondering if I should be taking this down..Lmao!!