• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Meet & Greet, 9pm Eastern, April 12th

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
EM Meet & Greet, 9pm Eastern April 12th. West Brit Counsel Hall (called EM Hall by some).

One of or both of Atlantic's EMs will be present.

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Meet & Greet, 9pm Eastern April 12th. West Brit Counsel Hall (called EM Hall by some).

One of or both of Atlantic's EMs will be present.
I'd like the opportunity to come and say hello and a 'thank you' to whoever helped me dress my three witches last night *chuckle*. The three hats at the moongate had me giggling. It's 2am for me but if Witchcraft isn't there 'in person' we'll both be there in spirit. Hope you all have a lovely evening!

Lucy and Witchcraft
xxx

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EM Bennu, can you tell Mesanna i said thanks for coming to Altantic and doing all she does for us? I would also like to thank you Bennu and Tib. for all you do to make this shard a fun place to be. My 2 Mesanna Lanterns looks nice on my Toad Town House Balcony. :)

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Bennu, can you tell Mesanna i said thanks for coming to Altantic and doing all she does for us? I would also like to thank you Bennu and Tib. for all you do to make this shard a fun place to be. My 2 Mesanna Lanterns looks nice on my Toad Town House Balcony. :)
That was a nice post :) Was great to see so many folks there last night!That's the first time I've attended anything like that as I'm usually too shy to hang out in public for long, got to 3am for me so had to go to bed heh. But did get to see that lantern Mesanna put down to show us, bet you were thrilled you got two! They're really pretty :). I'd best start saving up lol!

Thank you Bennu and Tiberies, events are normally out of my time range but even though I can't come to them *hats off* to you for the effort you put forth for Atlantic.

Lucy
xxx

Meatbread

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah you guys really put some time in getting everyone through that little game. I got a lantern and sold it for way more money than I have ever had in Ultima Online.

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Last night was the Bennu and Mesanna show. All I did was do some posts to announce it, show up for a minute and a half before it started to appear amusingly aloof, then stay nearby for a bit to give Bennu a few minutes to decide he needed the extra hand.

Thank you, EM Bennu. I can't imagine I'd have enough patience for something like this.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys, thanks for pulling that together! I was pleasantly surprised when I got my lantern, I really thought I was gonna die. Death by Mesanna would have been fun too though :D

I have to share in Alex's sentiments though. I thank you both SO much for creating some amazing stories and events and for having the patience to put up with us! (We're not exactly angellic!)

A big thanks to Mesanna too for taking time out of her day to add a little bit of extra fun!