• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Rubbles

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all items are on Baja, icq contact 123172317

15 full display cases. Looking for 45 mil each All SOLD

couple of burnt date palm trees and palm trees, they are grey and normal not pure black.

Also, I have North and South display case pieces that i would trade for West and East pieces. These are the pieces that goes to the large display cases.

I am also looking for center block pieces of display cases will trade up for those.

I am also looking for single table rubble pieces. I need about 10 of them.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Nice and actually a good value!

R

Rusko

Since you refused to answer my PM, I'll ask here. Why do you think they are worth that seeing as how the new display cases: Can be turned, Can be dyed, Aren't HEAVY as crap to move.... thanks ;)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are very different than the holiday gift display cases. These are individual display cases and they are rubbles. They sell between 35-55 mil depending on shards even today. These are collectibles that are also useful.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Since you refused to answer my PM, I'll ask here. Why do you think they are worth that seeing as how the new display cases: Can be turned, Can be dyed, Aren't HEAVY as crap to move.... thanks ;)
As manti said, they're collectable and in the last month or two i've sold 3 on atlantic for 50m a pop... and they sell pretty easily on vendors

R

Rusko

This question wasn't to doubt the fact that they are collectable or different from the 14th Anniversary Tickets. This was asking if there was an advantage to owning rubble over the deeded type. I understand they are RARE because they don't spawn. But if you are using for "DECO" wouldn't the deeded type offer more of a range of uses being able to dye them any color you want? but if they are 2 totally different items. this is why a picture might help out? thanks for responses.

This is exactly why i PM'ed Manticore to begin with. He did not see PM it was misunderstanding. I PM'd Him to not get considered to be TROLLING this thread trying to steer away buyers. I was asking a simple question.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This question wasn't to doubt the fact that they are collectable or different from the 14th Anniversary Tickets. This was asking if there was an advantage to owning rubble over the deeded type. I understand they are RARE because they don't spawn. But if you are using for "DECO" wouldn't the deeded type offer more of a range of uses being able to dye them any color you want? but if they are 2 totally different items. this is why a picture might help out? thanks for responses.

This is exactly why i PM'ed Manticore to begin with. He did not see PM it was misunderstanding. I PM'd Him to not get considered to be TROLLING this thread trying to steer away buyers. I was asking a simple question.
I think it just depends on the level of "Quality" you want your deco to be. Some people only deco with "Double Exceptional" items others with "Rare Rubbles" I think it's just a personal preference.

L

lit2fly

It's not about being able to dye or turn into a deed, it's about telling people "I'm Rich", isn't that what a show case supposed to be used for??

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It's not about being able to dye or turn into a deed, it's about telling people "I'm Rich", isn't that what a show case supposed to be used for??
In a word probably "yes"