• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pianos and Pool Tables

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you could also place an NPC there infront of the staff to make it look like he's holding the staff (que stick)? lol

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I gave up on deco like that. But a few years ago there was a website that had a how to on a GREAT pool table and aquarium and even a wide screen tv (one was glacial staffs and the other was cloth). This was back before UO acutally gave us them in game. I have tried to google and see if I could find it but am unable too, maybe this will remind someone who has a better memory than I do. It also had a how to on things like a toilet etc.

From what I remember it used a combination of cut and uncut cloth dyed a blue color for the aquarium and whater you chose for the pool table. With the uncut cloth placed on the floor and the cut on top of it. You raised the cut cloth first then raised the uncut cloth. When you got them both to the level you wanted you could play around with the difference in the 2 to give it some depth. The legs were standard table or stool and were dropped under the cloth when you got them to the right level. The rails were 2 different kinds of staffs, one for E and W side and the other for N and S. Like SPA above I also used dyed wool for the balls, but with the large gems being available these days, that could be a possible route.