• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you make a fifth floor in your home out of Goza Mats?

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just what the title says... I read this thread below:

gaza stairs? | Stratics Forums

and was wondering if that means you can use a ladder on the fourth floor to walk up and lay Goza Mats to create a fifth floor full of Goza Mats, and use a ladder to walk up to the fifth floor and place a vet reward house teleporter tile to get to and from the fifth floor and put Rubble walls all around the floor?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, you can add further floors using goza, but !....... if you are in a crowded area, or your neighbors aren't the friendliest, you risk having a GM dismantle it. I think the only place this truly happened was in Luna, but I don't recall the shard.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice idea with the house teleporter as you cannot put the house tile teleporter up there but those add-ons you should be able to.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5th and more floors are easy with Gozas and yes you can use Teleporter sets to make them with limited access. I have a 6th floor bar at my caste just for private peoples. :)

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, yes you can make a 5th floor - actually you can go seven - Below is a copy of a thread to my house I posted several years back - Post was: My seven storey Tower! | Stratics Forums
Hello all,

Have made a few adjustments to my Tower. I was not able to do exactly what I had planned because you are not able to climb above 6 floors. My original plan was to have a seventh floor that you could walk on but the game mechanics do not allow it.

So here we have it ............

First Floor

Main items here is my old style reag collection and the other general oddities of the game .......

Second Floor

Main item here is my complete collection of all globes including Singing ball.

Third Floor - (including Hidden library)

Main items here are: Full collection of Mini Houses (Castle / Keep /Small Tower are on Forth floor) / Reward Library books / Rubble open book ( on pot plant on stair railing) / Arti 12 Ruined Painting.

Third Floor - Library

Main items here are copies on books available over the years in the game - these ARE NOT stealable books - These are quest, event or player written books.

Forth Floor

Main items here are Virtue globe display, Full vet reward statue display, Cannons, Castle, Keep and Small Tower display (You will note that the Keep has used the Small Tower as an extension to it's roof:D)

Fifth Floor

Main items here Chess Set and board and Rubble Saddle

SixthFloor

Nothing main here - will be the study when furnished

Seventh Floor

I had planned on this being a peaceful garden area which you could sit and watch the world go by - unfortunately you are not able to climb that high - it is also the limit to how high I was able to place items.

I hope you have enjoyed this tour​

T

Tazar

Hello, yes you can make a 5th floor - actually you can go seven...
The final height seems to depend on where in the world your house is located due to the height of the base landscape on the Z-Axis. I have seen places on Fire Island where a 3 story house could not have a roof... versus my place in Malas that has one with 9 stories.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladders or vet reward House Teleporter tiles. I customized the biggest house right at the fel yew moongate on Atlantic (i think its named Tower of Death now) and with Tazars help I was able to add 3 floors onto the very top... After I sold the house for 1.5bil the person decided to keep it a vendor shop so you can actually go on the steps to see it up top. I think I did a great job with it but could not have made it happen without Tazars help (atleast I think thats the same Tazar that helped me lol)

Toth

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
What am I doing wrong? I cannot get the mats to work right for me. Is there a step by step for dummies?

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just what the title says... I read this thread below:

gaza stairs? | Stratics Forums

and was wondering if that means you can use a ladder on the fourth floor to walk up and lay Goza Mats to create a fifth floor full of Goza Mats, and use a ladder to walk up to the fifth floor and place a vet reward house teleporter tile to get to and from the fifth floor and put Rubble walls all around the floor?
In Luna City on LA A home owned by Stryder in the north end has 7 floors