• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I will tell you in another life when we are both cats.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let's do something this week. Any requests before I start to write?

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A mechanical moose, forged and sent by the appropriate meta-plot character, that breathes fire, spawns an ancient wyrm every time you hit it, and urinates Grizzle acid.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A mechanical moose, forged and sent by the appropriate meta-plot character, that breathes fire, spawns an ancient wyrm every time you hit it, and urinates Grizzle acid.
Yes!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ya know with all the unrest going on in the towns-its pushing the city dwellers out in the wooded areas to hunt more for food-it could make even Toads angry.
I happened on a bunch of slaughtered pack horses.All the creatures could be angry

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanna see something involving pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1