• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Welcome Our Newest Reporter: Amber Witch.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Amber Witch
WarderDragon

It seems I have yet another pet to add to my repertoire...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Re: [News] Welcome Amber Witch.

Thank you, Warder and team, for your hard work. Good luck, Amber Witch!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome Amber Witch
WarderDragon

It seems I have yet another pet to add to my repertoire...
LOL. The last time The Count of Berg let someone borrow his pet they broke it so he doesn't share any more. :stretcher:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks so much. My intent is to cover more of the everyday kind of Non-Role Playing things that happen on Baja. We are a small but very diverse group of players that happen to be passionate about what they do. You all are doing things in game that are pretty amazing and I’d like to see that get recognized.

I’ll be covering Non-Role Player events such as The Best Shot In the Realm, Sunday Doom Run, Holiday Non-Role Player events. I’ll also be doing special focus articles on player created things. ”The Hidden Lives of Baja’s Villains. A Tour Of The Rich and Beautifully Decorated Mansions of Baja’s Villains” for instance. Hopefully the screenshots won’t be all in grey tones! Baja has some amazing gardens too and I think it would be nice to show off those. And yeah, gardening is kinda close to my heart but these are only a few of the things that can be reported.

From my perspective some of the best stuff that happens in this game are those things that happen spontaneously. How often does some mundane task like… I don’t know, going to the bank for instance, erupts into some bazaar scene because someone (or something ) starts something hilarious? There is a ton of fun and interesting things that happen in UO land every day. You guys are hilarious, smart, creative and interesting. And some of these happenings on Baja really need to be recorded.

That to me is what makes this game fun. And my hope is that when you see something like this happening you’ll send me a message to call my attention to it. If you have an event coming up let me know. I can’t always be there as I have a real life too but if I can, I’ll cover it. If you have thoughts on what you would like to see as news stories on please list them or PM me.

Oh yeah, one last thing…. Be careful where you die…You may find yourself in the Obituaries.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations, Amber Witch!

WildStar

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Ambeeeerrr-er-er-er-*echoes*!

I agree with your approach to Baja news because it's definitely those spontaneous, bizarre, interesting, and "Did that just happen???" moments that make Baja, well, Baja.

*raises and erects the Steel Phallus* May you be blessed with long life with prosperity and patience, thick fortitude, and sticky white laughs all over the blinkin' place! :thumbup:

I'm 169% sure you'll do a blinkin' amazing job!

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome. Poor Warder's been running around doing everything for awhile, now he can rest some.

Congrats.

*mails silver quills to both women* In case he gets out of hand. *wink*

ToniFierce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations, Amber Witch!! well deserved :)

I'm looking forward to your articles!

M

Marcus Aurelius

Congratulations Amber. But remember I'll be watching you cloesly' making sure you dont try to go above the law.

Marcus Arelius (Detective of Baja)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aww thanks everyone. I really appreciate your support and the Stratics Staff are all incredibly supportive too. There is a lot to learn but I'm enjoying it.

See you ingame!

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Three reporters for lil 'ol Baja? Take that, Atlantic! (I kid, I kid.)

Congratulations on your new position, Amber!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not one to defend Lil' Miss Amber. She can do that herself. But since coming on board she has done a good job of helping and not turning it into her personal soapbox.

Now if she starts being a pain in the ass let me know. I'll give her a good tongue lashing just for you.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Warder,I don't believe that Xelious was inferring your interpretation of his post as he and I have a history of having some crazy fun in game. But I thank you for being so gracious in offering a tongue lashing. I may take you up on your offer sometime.:p

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who said you could come out?

Get back in the office and make me some coffee, newbie.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While Amber may be new on the news side, she is a veteran Moderator and a valuable member of the Stratics Team just as you are Warderdragon.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess we're all missing each others humor tonight.

Apologies for the slight. *smirks*