• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barton makes the news!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
BARTON!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. Saw the headline and immediately thought of Stuffa and shard invasions. Ahhh the good ole days.

barton.jpg

Yepp, I redacted some of the headline to avoid the political discussion. :p

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BARTON!!!

Just by pure coincidence... I checked stratics just now for the first time in a few months. I can't say how amused and happy I am to see this lol.

I miss UO, quite a lot. I've been thinking about paying it a visit recently. I'm still cycling around the world... currently in China, about to cycle into Vietnam. Not really the right place to play UO... but somehow I think UO and everything that happened within is what set me on this track in the first place.

Barton be with you all as ever.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AGH! have all my stats vanished?! where's my 3000 plus posts?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
BARTON!!!

Just by pure coincidence... I checked stratics just now for the first time in a few months. I can't say how amused and happy I am to see this lol.

I miss UO, quite a lot. I've been thinking about paying it a visit recently. I'm still cycling around the world... currently in China, about to cycle into Vietnam. Not really the right place to play UO... but somehow I think UO and everything that happened within is what set me on this track in the first place.
That's timing right there! Glad to see you are doing well. I don't know what it was about UO that instilled the feeling to cycle the world, but I swear I hope I don't catch it :p

p.s what's this about a mass idoc?
Mad land rush when they turned housing decay back on not too long ago. Hundreds fell, it was a stark reminder of those who have left. But things seem to be picking up on new or returning players lately.

AGH! have all my stats vanished?! where's my 3000 plus posts?
Switching to the new forums caused some things to get dropped. One of the mods can help you with fixing that though. Shoot 'em a message.

Keep safe out there man.