• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Returning Player

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I am making a return...again. Long story short, on and off since 2000, played all kinds of MMO...keep coming back to UO. So anyways, I came back and dont even know how to play, so relearning it all. I have no idea what to do. I want something to keep me busy and bring in some gold, so whats there to do?

N

Nitewalkr

I would love to meet up in game to talk to you. Much has changed. Where do you spend your time?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just got my house set up so I guess I will bank sit in Brit until I figure out what to do. Look for me, I am: Skunko, Civic, Slug, Atmosphere...

N

Nitewalkr

Will do. If you don't see anyone for long periods of time in Brit, try New Haven

Boondocker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ask someone to mark you a rune for Goodman rune library. There still around, under new ownership I understand. Then start checking out the books.
Next thing you know you will be getting your but kicked and running for your life. :gun: