• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Gathering Info for those unable to run multiple clients since patch

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok not sure if this has been addressed anywhere but wanted to gather some info to help those that lost the multiple client ability since last patch. Now a few people ive spoken with get errors and are unable to load a 2nd client. I am able to still load multiple clients, my install is of Ultima Online Classic, from the download install on uoherald. My friends that cant load multiples have all been using a 9th anniversary edition install. So I'm wondering if perhaps the issue is something with old installs? If others can post and give the info on what install of UO you are using and if you are still able to run multiple clients.

again sorry if this has been addressing in another post, havent had time to read all of the pub/patch threads.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the CC and KR on my PC. I couldn't access the game at all. Finally lost patience with it yesterday, took the whole lot off, downloaded CC from the site again and it works fine now. Although it does seem to boot up two patchers when I start the client with UOA. Hubby said when he tried to patch, it was changing .mul files to .mup files.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya the extra patcher with UOA is being fixed by Tugsoft now. Im thinking alot of patcher issues might be with older installs.