• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New arrival

D

Drive

Hello Atlantic,

I recently returned to UO and the first thing i noticed was that the tower I owned had vanished(expected), but i didn't expect the plot to still be free, which suggested the population on that shard wasn't the best.
So I decided to transfer a character to Atlantic at the weekend to see how the activity was and it felt much more healthy in the time i played.

So naturally with one of UO's main strength's being it's community, I will be looking for a nice bunch to adventure with, but of course timezones for some guilds would be impossible, so I'm curious to the guilds or players in guilds that are active during UK peek times, which will be in US times...

1pm - 7pm EST
12pm - 6pm CST
10pm - 6pm PST

I think those times are correct, numbers has never been a strength of mine, but i'm an all-rounder of a player, i like pvm, pvp and even a bit of light RP, so a guild with a similar mindset would be good.

Thanks for reading and being so very helpful. ;)

J

Jeradin Kindhart

Hey there and welcome back! I am currently recruiting for The Order of the Crimson Storm guild. The times you posted and the type of playing you like seems to fit perfectly with us. We are still new and everything so we are not the biggest or the richest guild, but we are active and helpful. If your interested you can let me know on this or by ICQ at 626-361-065.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back!!!... Atlantic is still the most populated shard... and with the player base and community of Atlantic, there is always someone on to hang with... my suggestion is go to New Haven or Luna Bank and check out the crowd... then decide on the guild or gang you would would like to hang with... But I think you will find a lot of good folks here on Atlantic to met ya playing style...

N

Nitewalkr

+1 to Jeradin Kindhart. I know him personally and would recommend The Order of the Crimson Storm. I can vouch for those hours of play as well.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met! 100% RP and am not in Britannia any of the times you are there, but welcome back to Britannia! Just came back myself. So much to learn!

D

Drive

It feels great to have a shard that's a buzz with players, even during UK prime-time the shard is buzzing, so it must be jammed packed during the US peak times! I definitely recommend transferring over if you're feeling a bit lonesome on another shard. :)

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Atlantic,

I recently returned to UO and the first thing i noticed was that the tower I owned had vanished(expected), but i didn't expect the plot to still be free, which suggested the population on that shard wasn't the best.
So I decided to transfer a character to Atlantic at the weekend to see how the activity was and it felt much more healthy in the time i played.

So naturally with one of UO's main strength's being it's community, I will be looking for a nice bunch to adventure with, but of course timezones for some guilds would be impossible, so I'm curious to the guilds or players in guilds that are active during UK peek times, which will be in US times...

1pm - 7pm EST
12pm - 6pm CST
10pm - 6pm PST

I think those times are correct, numbers has never been a strength of mine, but i'm an all-rounder of a player, i like pvm, pvp and even a bit of light RP, so a guild with a similar mindset would be good.

Thanks for reading and being so very helpful. ;)

Welcome. I just came back again myself.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It feels great to have a shard that's a buzz with players, even during UK prime-time the shard is buzzing, so it must be jammed packed during the US peak times! I definitely recommend transferring over if you're feeling a bit lonesome on another shard. :)
Let's just say it's hard to find a place to park your horse at the Luna Bank on a US Saturday afternoon.
:cool:

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't if I want quiet. However, I live near one of the gates and it makes it convenient to just run up the path instead of having to recall and all that stuff. Plus, I like to see what other people are up to and there might be something someone is selling that I just have to buy!