• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I was killed in Luna and don't know how.

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strangest thing happened. I was shopping in Luna, and got tired. So, I logged off on the sidewalk in the NE corner of town. When I logged back in this morning, I was shocked to see the screen was black and white. Somehow I was killed.

I lost about 15 million in items that I had purchased. What's worse is that they were items to help me complete my suit for one of my characters and some lava and swamp tiles for decorating.

I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. Do you guys think I was griefed, and someone released a tame monster on me? I've never seen a hostile animal inside Luna walls, ever. I am baffled.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mysteriously got deadly poisoned recalling to Tram Minoc bank a few weeks ago. Not guilded and def was Tram so no idea wth is up plus NO mobs.

T

Tazar

I don't think a lured monster would last a second in the Luna Vendor area... Wouldn't the vendors would call for guards?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think a lured monster would last a second in the Luna Vendor area... Wouldn't the vendors would call for guards?
The racetrack around luna with all the vendor houses isn't a guard zone. Someone could have popped a harbinger.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A NPC will only call guards if there facing in the right direction and "see" it happen. there was lots of reports of random killings from poison, so it is most probably that [especially if your a tamer it seems]. but luna isnt a guard zone only the middle bit so a released pet or something

Thunderz

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have heard of this happening to several people lately. I was stocking my vendor the other night, and I believe I may have gotten a glimpse of the foul beast that has been wreaking havoc in luna! From my hiding place I was able to grab a picture. Could this be the scary mysterious luna serial killer????!

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The strangest thing happened. I was shopping in Luna, and got tired. So, I logged off on the sidewalk in the NE corner of town. When I logged back in this morning, I was shocked to see the screen was black and white. Somehow I was killed.

I was just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else.
Sometimes dem dang Rune Beetle pulled street cleaning contraptions comes on by and runs peeps overs rights befores da servers goes downs.