• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Decaying Scales

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Decaying Scales. Located on Napa Valley. According to the EM Event item list it's 1 of 4 from Napa Valley Season 7.

I will accept gold on Napa or Atlantic. Buyer is responsible for pick up of said item which again is located on Napa Valley. However if the price is right I may move it to ATL on my own as I am planning a transfer to the shard soon.

ICQ me at 233305062 with offers. Picture is below.

Attachments

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well looks like the bid is up to 65 mill. Ken would that be gold on Napa Valley or ATL? Just for reference?

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
70m on Atlantic

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will continue to take offers on this item until Tuesday Feb. 28th 11:59pm Central Standard Time. Whoever has the highest offer by then will receive the decaying scales.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still taking offer until 11:59pm central standard time which means if you are interested you have about 4 hours to post an offer. I will take the highest one received when it hits that time.

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to be clear as stated in the original post.. buyer is responsible for pick up. The only way i'd move it myself is if I felt the bid was high enough to cover my xfer cost. I am planning an xfer to ATL but can't guarantee when it will happen. If you choose to bid and would like it sent to ATL and don't mind waiting to make the transaction till I got there, I would be fine with that. Otherwise the item is ready and able to be picked up on Napa and gold will be accepted on Napa or ATL.

Sorry if there was any confusion.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
still taking offer until 11:59pm central standard time which means if you are interested you have about 4 hours to post an offer. I will take the highest one received when it hits that time.
I can pay on Atlantic, and pick the item up on Napa whenever you are available ICQ 150528775