• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Andrastra is the BEST

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cannot say enough about Andrasta.

I started my journey in Britannia November 1997. I met up with a bunch of really nice fellas and we enjoyed being a guild of 6 for maybe 6 or 8 months. Then due to all the trials and tribulations of Atlantic getting it's server straightened out and the beginning rules of how houses worked (and us losing our guild home - twice - to thieves), they all left. Andrasta and her group adopted me and I enjoyed playing with them for many years.

Around 2000, I wasn't around Britannia much. I gave away my Mage Tower that was in the Trinsic Swamps and let my account sit for a long time. Finally around 2006, I closed my account.

I think I reactivated it in 2007 or 2008 for a short period but closed it again.

I decided to do another 14-day trial recently - my old account appears to have been deleted. Something about Britannia always keeps calling me. I cranked up my ancient ICQ and sent a message to the only person on that 100 UO player list whom I know was still around. Low and behold, Andrasta responded.

She has given me a safe place to stay, gold to get started, some nice duds (worth a small fortune), and lots of other things that would take most people years to collect.

I know she's bribing me to stay :) but one cannot discount a good friend like that. She even had some of my old things that she has found over the years that had my name attached (does anyone remember the disaster AOS was and that UO gave us gifts to ease the pain, including a rose that said "YOUR NAME survived the launch of AOS"?).

HOnor needs to be paid to this lady. A rare one indeed.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
T

Tazar

*waves to Rhiannon*

Nice to hear from you. :)

And yes... Andrasta is all :heart:

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves to Rhiannon*

Nice to hear from you. :)

And yes... Andrasta is all :heart:

I noticed you on my ICQ list too, Tazar. I think we might have talked and/or met somewhere along the way over the years. It surprises me that so many don't know what ICQ is or that it used the be the only way we had to communicate instantly with people.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Welcome Home :)

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Andrasta is the BEST

:blushing: Well I am trying to convince you to stay. Bribery would be a strong term!

I did tell you there were lots of quality people left. They post in this thread as we speak. They do for strangers every day what I have done for you.

I hope you will stay and see what the 15th Anniversary celebrations have in store for us. You were a good friend and guildmate in the first years of Sosaria when we were The Kingdom (TK) so it is easy to make you feel at home all these years later.

Best Regards as always,
Andra

Btw did I mention all the new house tiles and new fish and pirates too!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

I did tell you there were lots of quality people left. They post in this thread as we speak.
*bites*

And some mean ole nasty ones too!

:fight:

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Throws Kelmo a big Steak*

Don't worry about him. He's fed now.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*bites*

And some mean ole nasty ones too!

:fight:
*throws raw meat*

Welcome back Rhiannon!

And yes Andrasta is all that and more.
The things she does for this shard and the people that dwell here are what make the Atlantic community strong.
Between Goodman's and the Hub alone not to mention all the little things she does for folks she is beyond compare!

The Lady is a rare gem.
And we are thankful dear Lady that you are ours.

:heart:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*curls up in the corner*

Welcome back.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now if anyone sees Andra around and she doesn't have ICQ on, tell her that I have a lot of stuff to get back to her and need help getting all my old characters together in one place, and help finding a home to buy.

*does a happy dance that I was able to reactivate my old account*
*hops on my anniversary unicorn and takes off for a jaunt around Britannia*

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ditto all the good stuff bout Andrasta!!!!!!! She rocks!!!!!!!! and she did not pay me to say this with catnip!! just saying.............

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing to worry about... just scratch his ears and he'll be perfectly happy.

Though you'll have to go to Siege to do that.
Well that ain't happenin'. This scardy cat wouldn't set foot on Siege. Heck, I used to be terrified before they split into Fel and Tram. But if for some reason this Kelmo shows up in the safety zone, I'll be sure to keep a couple of steaks around just in case. :)

D

Draken-Korin

*scratches head with confused look*

Thats odd Andrasta has been bribing me for years hoping I "leave UO". (Shrugs laughing)

Welcome back to Sosaria Rhiannon.

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:blushing: Well I am trying to convince you to stay. Bribery would be a strong term!

I did tell you there were lots of quality people left. They post in this thread as we speak. They do for strangers every day what I have done for you.

I hope you will stay and see what the 15th Anniversary celebrations have in store for us. You were a good friend and guildmate in the first years of Sosaria when we were The Kingdom (TK) so it is easy to make you feel at home all these years later.

Best Regards as always,
Andra

Btw did I mention all the new house tiles and new fish and pirates too!
Ok. Bribery perhaps is the wrong word. Giving me a good REASON to stay, or many many reasons, would perhaps be better and more accurate.

I really do want to see what they do with the 15th anniversary thing. That's a lot of years for a game to still be around. I remember our TK logo. I think I have a gif of it somewhere around here. I remember being taken in by such a good group of people when my buddies left.

I've checked out some of the new house tiles but I think the ones you might be talking about come with the SA expansion, as do the pirates. I guess I'm going to have to get those upgrades I don't have, especially the rustic thing that lets me have planting beds. Those things are COOL! :)

Yes folks, in a couple of short weeks, Rhiannon's Plant Magic will be back in business!

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am little late here, but welcome back Rhiannon, good to see you once again. Not long ago, I had given away my keep and most all my stuff and was going to close my accounts but Andrasta would not allow me to leave her, so I stayed and just rebuilt my stuff. She has been a very good friend to me, and we both have been through our up and downs but she is my all time reigning Queen.