• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Ornate Armor With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Auction ends 10pm EST Friday 2/24

Minimum bid for each is 175m buyout is 300m, or you can have them all for 1.25 billion gold I'll accept payment on Atlantic, Catskills, Chesapeake, Europa, Great Lakes, or Lake Austin. PM me here or ICQ 150528775. Thank you!

Ornate Platemail Greave With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side (7) - 175m by Alex of ALT SOLD

Ornate Platemail Gorget With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side (10) - 175m by Nabin SOLD

Ornate Platemail Gauntlets With Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side (10) - 175m by Escaflowne SOLD

Ornate Heater Shield With Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side (10) - 175m by Nabin SOLD

Jewerld Encrusted Sword With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side (10) - 175m by Hardy SOLD

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
shield 175 mil

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a wonderful set Nails, shame i dont have enough gold at the moment, will be looking to buy some peices once i save up. Looks like you have a full set there in the screenshot, how come you are selling bud? and only certain peices?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Such a wonderful set Nails, shame i dont have enough gold at the moment, will be looking to buy some peices once i save up. Looks like you have a full set there in the screenshot, how come you are selling bud? and only certain peices?
Well I was hunting down my missing pieces the arms, helm, and chest, and this one player on Drachenfels asked me how much I would pay for his whole suit. The rest is as they say history. Now instead of being greedy and having 2 suits, I figure I would sell my spare pieces to help off set the cost of the whole suit.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No interest? Price point too high? I paid $ebu 1.5 billion for the complete suit. Did I overpay? Wondering why I'm not getting more bids. Would be interested on anyone's thoughts as long as it doesn't get this thread locked.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No interest? Price point too high? I paid $ebu 1.5 billion for the complete suit. Did I overpay? Wondering why I'm not getting more bids. Would be interested on anyone's thoughts as long as it doesn't get this thread locked.
Its not that there is no interest or price too high, its more like there are so many items for sale right now that many people are just plain broke. Especially when it comes to these pieces, if anyone was to collect they would have to go after the set instead of just 1 piece of which will add up quickly. Give it a little time I am sure people are trying to find sources of funds right now.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Gorget 175 mil

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bids have been updated again due to Stratics downtime, I will close bidding at 10pm EST on Friday 2/24. I will consider trades, but must be of higher value than current bids.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am considering a trade with gold from Olcher, so if anyone is going to bid higher, I'll need to know tonight. Don't want to prolong this out of respect to current bidders.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the Smooth Transaction. Handed gold first and he handed item afterwards. Thanks again. :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank you for yet another smooth transaction friend

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for a quick and smooth trade Nails :) Always trustworthy and very friendly :)

And congrats to you Nabin for completing your set :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the late pickup, been crazy irl. I have sent you an ICQ