• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zombie and Undead of Sosaria unite!

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*moans groans and grunts*

In an effort to achieve equal rights for undead, I am calling for one night of "Occupy West Brit Bank" All undead are welcome. There will be tables with snacks (brains) available as well as fresh blood for vampire types.

Tentative date: Sunday Feb 26, 8:30 Eastern 5:30 shard. Undead from all shards are welcome to join our cause Place: WBB Fel (Thanks to Orphan for the advice)

Throw off the shackles and oppression of the living, remember one is dead a helluva lot longer than one is alive! :devil:

O

Orphan

In form of a true occupancy and message. This event should be held in fel west brit bank, allowing a good many of us to also return to what would be our roots. But this is just my opinion, I mean... For a persons to desire such a unity between the undead, and the living, one cannot simply fear in the possibility of death, correct?

I am a red, almost every character I play is red (on multiple servers). Hell I have a hard time keeping my crafter blue at times, and I would like to participate in such events :> and I'm sure there are many reds who would agree.

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
In form of a true occupancy and message. This event should be held in fel west brit bank, allowing a good many of us to also return to what would be our roots. But this is just my opinion, I mean... For a persons to desire such a unity between the undead, and the living, one cannot simply fear in the possibility of death, correct?

I am a red, almost every character I play is red (on multiple servers). Hell I have a hard time keeping my crafter blue at times, and I would like to participate in such events :> and I'm sure there are many reds who would agree.
I love that idea. What the heck ... why should undead fear death?

And to answer SK, just show up in whatever you were buried in. As long as you are prepared to moan, groan, grunt and make a general nuisance of yourself ... who could ask for more?

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The Undead of the House of Berg will be there with bells on!

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If possible, I'd kinda like to make a "pilgrimage" to the Brit Graveyard which (I hope) lies outside of a guardzone. Who knows maybe a coalition of the living will be there to "oppress" us? *winks*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If possible, I'd kinda like to make a "pilgrimage" to the Brit Graveyard which (I hope) lies outside of a guardzone. Who knows maybe a coalition of the living will be there to "oppress" us? *winks*
That is an awesome idea. So very fitting.

Brit Cem is outside of guardzone, yes. It breaks off, amidst the trees, about halfway from the city's edge (the Blacksmith shop) to the Cem's gates.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Hunter leaned back in his gilded chair, legs propped on the desk, a periodical stretched open before him.

“Zombies, huh?”

“Yeah,” Gannon muttered. “And lot's of them. Seems Mondain's Curse isn't planning to let up anytime soon.”

“Can't be having that, now, can we?” he intones, discarding the magazine on the desk with a casual toss. Busty Britannian Chefs, Volume 2.

“Going to have a look?”

“Yep,” whipping his aristocratic cloak over his shoulders. His sword clicked into place over his shoulder.

A Zombie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadly the uprising can't begin tonight. Do to ongoing RL issues I won't be available. I will try to reschedule for asap

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Real Life is always so unpredictable...

Can't wait for it to be re-scheduled!