• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Atlanta The Event Announcer Quits?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Like times were not dreadful enough throughout Britannia, Atlanta the Event Announcer has sadly resigned her post. It is being speculated a dispute over a pay raise arose between Gorrow and Atlanta as Luna also begins to feel some of the financial crunch that has brought about protestors and rioters in other cities.

All those that travel the lands in attempts to assist the ailing towns should look to the local Town Criers and Sherry the Mouse statue alert system already in place for updates and news on future raids.

Safe Travels.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fine. I caught her napping more than a few times.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This just in....

Some have begun to speculate Atlanta has grown tired of the shard crashes and that is why she is calling it quits :mf_prop:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Lol that'll teach them :D
:gee:

I will refrain from mentioning they realease info on a fix for the shard crashes AFTER they hear rumors 'bout the NPC's quitting or going on strike due to it. :p

Guess they know the game don't function without NPC's hehehehe

A

Aida Quantrex

:gee:

I will refrain from mentioning they realease info on a fix for the shard crashes AFTER they hear rumors 'bout the NPC's quitting or going on strike due to it. :p

Guess they know the game don't function without NPC's hehehehe
*giggles* :D

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this NPC quits...

HOW ABOUT STOP SPAMMING!!!!

Good lord... screen full of "I'm quitting!" Come on!

QUIT SPAMMING!!!

Bad enough foolish people fill the screen with pointless stuff no one cares about.

WE DONT NEED SPAMMING NPCS!!!

Not to mention ones that are "announcing" they are quitting!

STOP THE SPAMMING!!!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this NPC quits...

QUIT SPAMMING!!!

Bad enough foolish people fill the screen with pointless stuff no one cares about.

STOP THE SPAMMING!!!
First off, she hasn't said anything about 'quitting' for about 4 days so you are out of date.

Second, she is saying something useful, meaning that the EM team is moving away from "Lanterns" and "Event Announcers" and moving toward using the Town Crier/Sherry The Mouse system that was recently fixed.

Third, you are the only complaint I have received, everyone else I have talked to has enjoyed it and several other EMs even copied the idea.

Arnt you always wanting me to ignore complaints and deco/be creative at Luna bank? This is the the same type thing, and the reason I didn't do that this year.

If it bothers you that much, Ill turn it off and have her deleted.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Count me in the "I like it" camp when it comes to Atlanta announcing it. There are alot of folks who watch her for news updates etc all the time. Those folks would miss out on town raids if they are watching her for the announcement.

Not intending to be mean here, but folks who do not like seeing what Atlanta has to say can always use the ignore option on her for now and then unignore her later on. After all, her name never changes like the town criers around town.

T

Tazar

First off, she hasn't said anything about 'quitting' for about 4 days so you are out of date.

Second, she is saying something useful, meaning that the EM team is moving away from "Lanterns" and "Event Announcers" and moving toward using the Town Crier/Sherry The Mouse system that was recently fixed.

Third, you are the only complaint I have received, everyone else I have talked to has enjoyed it and several other EMs even copied the idea.

Arnt you always wanting me to ignore complaints and deco/be creative at Luna bank? This is the the same type thing, and the reason I didn't do that this year.

Some people you just can't please no matter what you do... Don't let the Debbie Downers spoil it for everyone else.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please do not delete Atlanta. There are many people who do appreciate her and the fact we can get EM news from her.

There's a permanent home for her in Zento bank or Goodman's Library road where she'll be loved and appreciated if Luna doesn't suit the complainer.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Atlanta's smexy. Just sayin.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
deco/be creative at Luna bank?

Speaking of being creative and deco'ing. With this event I have been spending a good bit of time in Fel Brit. It looks very bland. I wonder how a "contest" to design wbb there would go over. I was thinking like an evil murderous type deco. Bodies laying around with blood pools etc.

*tosses it out for prelim discussion*

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of being creative and deco'ing. With this event I have been spending a good bit of time in Fel Brit. It looks very bland. I wonder how a "contest" to design wbb there would go over. I was thinking like an evil murderous type deco. Bodies laying around with blood pools etc.

*tosses it out for prelim discussion*
Or better yet, a PvP bank robbery event.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this NPC quits...

QUIT SPAMMING!!!

STOP THE SPAMMING!!!

Just move Atlanta to the Red and Purple Mini Mall, that will teach her :p