• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[UO Herald] Producer's Letter

jskalski

Franchise Producer
VIP
Stratics Veteran

I find it very insulting that Jeff refers to us as “fans” of UO. We, the paying customers... and not fans, we are active participants in the online community. I find being called a fan insulting, just like I don’t see Twit’er as being an acceptable form of communication. I know this topic was posted before and turned rather heated... but I think there is some kind of issue connected to both.
EvilPixie you're completely right. I had no intention of insulting anyone by referencing them as fans. My apologies. You guys and girls are much more than that. You're the strong foundation that makes UO what it is today and I'll be more careful with how I use that word in future letters. Thanks for calling me out on that.

As for Twitter, it fast and easy. It gives everyone an opportunity to talk to me directly without the effort it takes to comb through threads across multiple sites. I block out a time every week for boards, but twitter is 24/7 as I know many people have already taken advantage of that. ;)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
EvilPixie you're completely right. I had no intention of insulting anyone by referencing them as fans. My apologies. You guys and girls are much more than that. You're the strong foundation that makes UO what it is today and I'll be more careful with how I use that word in future letters. Thanks for calling me out on that.

As for Twitter, it fast and easy. It gives everyone an opportunity to talk to me directly without the effort it takes to comb through threads across multiple sites. I block out a time every week for boards, but twitter is 24/7 as I know many people have already taken advantage of that. ;)
But many of us do NOT do Twitter... or facebook.

Z

Zolt

Monk, you said you like proper spelling and punctuation... didn't you mean to say 'asking too much' and not 'asking to much'?

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope when uo.com is revamped, the uoherald.com domain is taken out and shot. Why anyone greenlit the horrible decision to use a longer, less memorable domain when the ownership of uo.com itself is slightly miraculous is beyond me.

UO.com forever!!!

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yea sorry about that :)

It is true though he answer any time of day! I even asked him when he sleeps.. his reply "what is this sleep you talk of" Jeff is a machine!

I appreciate the work you have put in so far Jeff... You came in at a tough time!
As I have said Many time before! I got a good feeling about you as producer!

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But many of us do NOT do Twitter... or facebook.
That's not really Jeff's problem, though.

He's using the best tools he can to communicate with the players and fans, but whatever he uses, he won't be able to reach everyone.
Twitter is excellent for brief communication, and has become a standard for such throughout the entertainment industry and beyond. Not to mention has affected a proven increase in communication between player and producer, without being as much of a time vacuum as sifting through multiple forums would be.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
poor jeff seems like such a nice guy and gets so much hate from this community just because he works for the devil IRL.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

My problem with Twitter is the way it by definition promotes the reduction of complex problems, and solutions, to such a limited number of characters.

Granted, the culture here at Stratics isn't always conducive to thoughtful deliberation either.

But at least here it is a physical possibility.

-Galen's player

W

Woodsman

My problem with Twitter is the way it by definition promotes the reduction of complex problems, and solutions, to such a limited number of characters.
My problem is that official stuff is easily lost among unofficial/personal messages. Also, as the days go by, those official messages are easily lost as they are pushed down by dozens of other twitter messages.

It's better than in the past, I'll say that much. I know people who have directly asked Jeff questions on there, and gotten responses. But I also know people who would talk to Cal in email and get responses as well.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My problem is that official stuff is easily lost among unofficial/personal messages. Also, as the days go by, those official messages are easily lost as they are pushed down by dozens of other twitter messages.

It's better than in the past, I'll say that much. I know people who have directly asked Jeff questions on there, and gotten responses. But I also know people who would talk to Cal in email and get responses as well.
On Twitter, though, we can all see it.

So no I am not a fan of Twitter but it is surely better than private communications via E-Mail.

-Galen's player

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My problem with Twitter and Facebook is I don't want to make some twit rich off of selling me and everything I do to anyone and everyone.

I have no desire to do that... sadly folk used to get paid to take surveys and tell companies what they liked and disliked... now with Twitter and Facebook just a very few people get rich while those giving their opinions on what they like and dislike don't get jack...

So you are taking extra income away from tons of people and giving loads of money to a very few... Meanwhile what we like and dislike is being decided by a bunch of click happy monkeys... how does that make you feel?

You know it reminds me more and more of the movie wall-e.... creepy. Very creepy.

And honestly I see nothing wrong with icq, MSN or any of those methods of communication... I mean if we are going to talk in tiny little blurbs what's wrong with having a personal conversation.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good stuff Jeff, looking forward to seeing what you guys are working on when it hits UO :) And of course, we'd love it if you visited here more often too, even if the natives are prone to flamestriking and stealth ninja attacks when they get restless heh.

As for using other sites...Twitter is ok if you use it responsibly and carefully. I'm very selective who I follow, and what I post, over time it's easy to reveal much more than you intend even posting really short messages. Now if someone has a blog and they're short and snappy there, and folk can chat through the comments...that's something I'll visit and use more often than their Twitter page. Twitter is short and snappy, but there are other options out there ;) Including chat options that can be nested into the website itself.

Facebook...well, I nuked my account there :p It's a site I consider to be very unhealthy for users. If folk aren't wasting time on there they're sharing too much about themselves. Even when you're cautious you're still adding to the info Facebook is collecting, including after you log out of FB. It's also worth mentioning that folk who don't have a FB account generally need one to login and see the stuff you're trying to share with them. If you want to share info with the widest group of users, it's best on a public site where nobody has to login first. And where those readers don't have to inadvertently share their history/details with Facebook. FB may be almost a standard corporate communications vehicle, but if you care about your customer's privacy and your own...it's not a place to share anything.

So Twitter = ok but limited; Facebook = bad, and consider other options that might work even better :)

Wenchy

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jeff,

How about we get your take on the lack of account security for UO instead of all these fluff BS. Seems like it is easier to lose account now than before account migration!

Please address this question asap? If you "really" view us as more than Fans then you know how important our accounts are to us!

Btw I will take your silence as you don't give a rat @ss (even one liner would work)

NBG

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jeff,

How about we get your take on the lack of account security for UO instead of all these fluff BS. Seems like it is easier to lose account now than before account migration!

Please address this question asap? If you "really" view us as more than Fans then you know how important our accounts are to us!

Btw I will take your silence as you don't give a rat @ss (even one liner would work)

NBG
The current system is more safe and weak than the old one...

Basically if you know the email address used by someone, you could try to steal all his accounts.
But is safer because if you know only the account name you can't access the account management...
So if you are using a special email address only for UO (and you don't tell this address to anyone), you should be untouchable by hackers :p

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The current system is more safe and weak than the old one...

Basically if you know the email address used by someone, you could try to steal all his accounts.
But is safer because if you know only the account name you can't access the account management...
So if you are using a special email address only for UO (and you don't tell this address to anyone), you should be untouchable by hackers :p
Customer Service's lack security completely bypass this counter measure. Plenty of examples out there these days.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know many of you are really looking forward to it, but we need this to cook a little longer. The highres art should look better, not different, so it's turning out to be more challenging than originally planned.
If only you were around when Third Dawn came out.

(We) are planning to relaunch UO.com later this year with an all new look. More details to follow on that in future posts.
A functional MyUO and guild directory would be nice.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A functional MyUO and guild directory would be nice.
I got twitter feedback from Jeff and he said he wants to see a guild and character search as a integral part of uo.com.. However, I highlighted the keyword "want" somehow I get the feeling MyUO isn't going to come back.. It is pretty much mandatory in my book for any MMO to have a guild search, all MMO's have done it, we were the first and it is a useful tool to have.. Really, the website should be their number one priority.. I could be wrong though..

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got twitter feedback from Jeff and he said he wants to see a guild and character search as a integral part of uo.com.. However, I highlighted the keyword "want" somehow I get the feeling MyUO isn't going to come back.. It is pretty much mandatory in my book for any MMO to have a guild search, all MMO's have done it, we were the first and it is a useful tool to have.. Really, the website should be their number one priority.. I could be wrong though..
maybe they will add an official vendor search too :p

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forget UO.com a feature like Guild/Character search needs to be in the client.

UOKR had a friends/guilds list so you could see who was online and be able to chat with them. This was an excellent feature and I'm not sure why it was removed from the EC client but it should be put back in.

It was nice to see if your friends were online and be able to chat with them and send them a message to meet either here or there for a little adventure.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Forget UO.com a feature like Guild/Character search needs to be in the client.

UOKR had a friends/guilds list so you could see who was online and be able to chat with them. This was an excellent feature and I'm not sure why it was removed from the EC client but it should be put back in.

It was nice to see if your friends were online and be able to chat with them and send them a message to meet either here or there for a little adventure.
Agreed!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all!

We are working out our schedules between Jeff for an interview in the coming weeks :)

We also have a few other things to introduce to help Jeff get more comfy with our community. Stay tuned!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

We are working out our schedules between Jeff for an interview in the coming weeks :)

We also have a few other things to introduce to help Jeff get more comfy with our community. Stay tuned!

Huzzah!!

I'll take that remark back I said in chat about you :p

I'm kidding

Glad to hear the news of the interview. :)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Huzzah!!

I'll take that remark back I said in chat about you :p

I'm kidding

Glad to hear the news of the interview. :)
No takesies backsies! Stand up to my Flamestrike like a man!

(and no worries i'll just be stalking you on GW2...cant wait!!)

W

Woodsman

Please ask him serious questions. No offense, but if he wants to tell us about his childhood or what games inspire him, he has Twitter for that.

I'd rather hear about his plans for UO.

I don't care about feel-good answers or him to list his 5 favorite games. I want to know what he plans on doing with UO.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Airmid, what happened to the QA5 interviews?

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There was a Friends List in KR that would allow you to see when people were on...some of the time. However, the chat feature part of it never actually worked.

Why this was gutted from the EC is one of the WTF?! steps backward that the development of this client took. :mad:

Please ask him serious questions. No offense, but if he wants to tell us about his childhood or what games inspire him, he has Twitter for that.
^ THIS!

The QA5 interviews are cute, but the questions are way too dull and repatative. Asking "Can you describe the training you have to go thru to become a EM?" or "If someone wanted to join the program, what would be the first thing you would say to them?" is good once or twice, but they can only be answered so many ways.

I'd like to see more thought provoking questions. For the EMs, things like "Where do you draw your inspiration for events?" or "How do you craft an event to appeal to a broad audience?" etc.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Airmid, what happened to the QA5 interviews?
Hi Tina,

Still ongoing and waiting for more to come back to us. We have always factored in that work on these publishes, especially the ones this year, is a priority and try to work around that.

Now some may feel the questions are a bit 'lite' as it were so let me try to explain a few things. When we approached the team about QA5 it was with the goal in mind of getting to know the UO Team and our Event Moderators a bit aside from their direct responsibilities.

We also knew it would be hard to coordinate starting out a different set of questions catered to each team member to get something rolling out in a shorter time frame that we had in mind. We worked as a team to present questions we thought would encompass the personality, or person if you will, behind their title to build on for future more in depth questions.

What we neglected to factor in is it didn't seem to matter to some of the community which to be honest is a little disheartening but then we're not allowed to feel that in gaming :twak:

So if we haven't reached our goals with everyone I can't really apologize for it because I know the intent behind it, the work our reporters put into it and the appreciation the UO Team had in allowing themselves to be known a little better to build on.

We'll move forward with QA5 as long as they want to answer a variety of questions for rounds 2 and 3 if we're lucky. With Jeff's interview we have an avenue we're going to try for the 1st time and by golly the fact that he was up to it immediately will shine through I'm sure.

Jeff will be out of town a few days and then we'll be able to tap his shoulder on this. In the meantime there is a reason I mentioned it now, one because he said I could, and two to reassure everyone he is reaching back to the community and we support this wholeheartedly :)

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this system is populated by both playing and retired players, but this is more about the playing UO customers who pay dues every month... regarding this little problem I keep seeing in the producer’s letters.

I find it very insulting that Jeff refers to us as “fans” of UO. We, the paying customers... and not fans, we are active participants in the online community. I find being called a fan insulting, just like I don’t see Twit’er as being an acceptable form of communication. I know this topic was posted before and turned rather heated... but I think there is some kind of issue connected to both.

Holy sensitive!

It's okay if you call me a "fan" Jeffy.. no hard feelings. And I don't mind if you use more than one form of communication on the internet.

W

Woodsman

Now some may feel the questions are a bit 'lite' as it were so let me try to explain a few things. When we approached the team about QA5 it was with the goal in mind of getting to know the UO Team and our Event Moderators a bit aside from their direct responsibilities.
What we neglected to factor in is it didn't seem to matter to some of the community which to be honest is a little disheartening but then we're not allowed to feel that in gaming :twak:
It didn't matter to some in the community, because they wanted to know more about the team's plans for UO. I skim the QA5 articles for that reason. At the risk of sounding rude, it's not that I don't like them or anything, but I'd rather read about UO stuff.
With Jeff's interview we have an avenue we're going to try for the 1st time and by golly the fact that he was up to it immediately will shine through I'm sure.
There was a rather inflammatory article on another UO-related website that tore the producer's letter apart. I won't link to it because I'm not sure if we can, but these are the relevant quotes:

The only new things that we’ve heard out of Jeff’s producer’s letter are:

#1 They want to make the champ spawns more challenging
This could be done in a single publish and has no bearing on UO’s future.

#2 They want to bring value back to plate armor

#3 Reincarnation tokens are coming that will change gender, race, and name.
In summary:
Increasing champ spawn difficulty, adding value back to plate armor, and reincarnation tokens do not actually tell us one damn thing about the future of UO and how you actually plan to grow it. All three of those things could be accomplished in one publish.

Apparently UO’s future is too secret for us to know about.
I have to agree with the sentiment that it doesn't inspire much confidence in UO's future, and it feels like they just want to get through the 15th anniversary, because Jeff's letter felt like the same type of producer's letters we've been getting for a long time - some generic feel-good stuff plus a few small specifics, and that's it.

And like somebody else said early in the thread and I agreed with - I can't believe approval was needed for all of that, especially since the new stuff that was announced could be pushed out in a single publish.

Nobody expects something on the level of Stygian Abyss, but it's so bizarre to get these types of producer's letters that are lacking in true future plans for UO, when we are bombarded with letters from other game producers, including BioWare producers, that are laying out all kinds of specific plans for games that include changes we won't see until later in the year. I could make a template for a generic UO producer's letter that would apply for 2010, 2011, and 2012.

Surely Jeff has bigger plans for UO than a few things that can be pushed out in a single publish, or that sounds like it's going to be delayed/canned (the graphics update).

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My interpretation of the letter, including the context of recent developments, is that UO has a whole lot of "being dragged kicking and screaming into the today".

The dungeon revamps, making the dungeons more relevant to the bulk of the playerbase.
The looting revamps, making DPS not the only deciding factor in loot rights.
Different armour classes, allowing for more diversity than everyone wearing leather.
Latest event, which deviates from the standard "stab monsters for loot" formula.

Any single element is only a small thing, but it's really the overall theme of the changes that paints the bigger picture.
I might be wrong, but I'm bigger on hope than I have been in years, thanks to the perceived direction these changes are taking us.

W

Woodsman

My interpretation of the letter, including the context of recent developments, is that UO has a whole lot of "being dragged kicking and screaming into the today".

The dungeon revamps, making the dungeons more relevant to the bulk of the playerbase.
The looting revamps, making DPS not the only deciding factor in loot rights.
Different armour classes, allowing for more diversity than everyone wearing leather.
Latest event, which deviates from the standard "stab monsters for loot" formula.

Any single element is only a small thing, but it's really the overall theme of the changes that paints the bigger picture.
Everything you just mentioned was announced back in May during the developer video diary thing, or during a February of 2011 townhall, long before Jeff took over.

Redoing armor/wearables, revamping the mobs, reworking older dungeons, revisiting loot, were all things specifically proposed by the UO developers back in May and some of them were underway by the time Jeff took over. And the latest events/quest system? Mesanna introduced changing them up back in February of 2011.

That article I mentioned, that had a summary of the producer's letter that claimed Jeff had only introduced three things: the article was wrong. He only introduced one thing when you get right down to it - the reincarnation token. The champ spawns and armor/wearables changes were already being planned before Jeff. The reincarnation token is actually really good for returning players, so I'll give him credit for that.

But I won't give Jeff credit for repeating in January of 2012 what was previously said in the UO developer's diary from May of 2011 and a townhall from February of 2011.
I might be wrong, but I'm bigger on hope than I have been in years, thanks to the perceived direction these changes are taking us.
The direction that UO is going is the direction that was laid out between February and May of 2011, long before Jeff showed up. Don't get me wrong, it's good that Jeff is continuing a course that was set between February and May of last year, since there were good ideas that Cal, Mesanna, Supreem, etc. laid out last year.

The problem is that of the four biggest things planned earlier last year to bring in new and returning players, only one has come to fruition, and that's the updated quest/event system, that probably drives the dungeon updates. The high resolution graphics update...I hope it will be finished before the anniversary. The other two, the updated new player experience, and "something big" that we would hear about in 2011, those are not talked about anymore.

For me, ultimately it boils down to me wanting to hear what Jeff thinks and wants to do and see with UO and how he plans to grow it, not merely repeating and repackaging what was said by UO developers nearly a year ago.

If he is going to say "The team is hard at work to do everything we can to make this year a year to remember.", then tell us why it will be a year to remember, why we should go out and try to bring friends back. A reincarnation token, or mention of a couple of things announced before he became producer just doesn't do it.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
then tell us why it will be a year to remember, why we should go out and try to bring friends back.
This seems a reasonable question to ask Woodsman that can be expanded on by Jeff I'm sure :)

W

Woodsman

This seems a reasonable question to ask Woodsman that can be expanded on by Jeff I'm sure :)
It's so reasonable, it should have been answered in the producer's letter to begin with.

When he and the others fly back home after EA Dev Con, it'd be nice if he sat down and actually talked about UO's future.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Airmid, do you have any update on the interview with Jeff, QA5 interviews, and the "few other things" mentioned here almost two weeks ago?

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Airmid, do you have any update on the interview with Jeff, QA5 interviews, and the "few other things" mentioned here almost two weeks ago?
Jeff is just back this week so we are coordinating with him now. We also received QA5's to post starting tomorrow.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please say they are going to talk about the actual game itself and plans for it.
I appreciate your anticipation for this Woodsman but keep in mind we're getting to know Jeff ourselves. So far I personally have reason to feel confidence but then I say that imagining the eye rolls that 'she drank da koolaide' :p

This is hopefully a relationship we build with mutual respect with Jeff and the community. We want to address the concerns, and we are the first to recognize what we read on the forums here, but we also would like to start out with an actual conversation with Jeff.

In short, somewhere in the middle lies the balance and we hope to strike it for you.

W

Woodsman

I appreciate your anticipation for this Woodsman but keep in mind we're getting to know Jeff ourselves. So far I personally have reason to feel confidence but then I say that imagining the eye rolls that 'she drank da koolaide' :p
I may not have interacted with him on Twitter, but like anybody who has followed him on Twitter since he took over UO, it's been easy to get to know him pretty well - the games he likes, his influences, etc. He seems like a gamer's gamer and somebody I'd probably have a beer with and talk about games he's worked on or played.

But I'm more interested in UO. You say you personally have reason to feel confidence, but unless you are privy to information the rest of us are not, what we've seen from him publicly in regards to UO is absolutely nothing new. Even the resurrection tokens, the only truly new thing announced under his tenure, are just pulling together tokens that already exist.

If you all are privy to information that the rest of us are not, well don't be surprised that we don't have as good of a view of him as UO's producer, or BioWare's plans for UO. He can change that of course, if he would talk about UO and the actual plans for it.
This is hopefully a relationship we build with mutual respect with Jeff and the community. We want to address the concerns, and we are the first to recognize what we read on the forums here, but we also would like to start out with an actual conversation with Jeff.
People have been having conversations with him on Twitter about UO. Please say you all are not going to spend the next several weeks or months in a heavily watered down dialogue that has been put through the EA PR machine time and time again.

Even though we haven't learned much about UO plans from him on Twitter, at least with Twitter, it's not filtered through the EA PR machine time.

Mutual respect means talking to us, the customers, about actual plans for UO, not marketing spin or producer's letters that sound like they were written by Cal and put through the same PR shredder that Cal had to suffer through, or producer's letters that are just a rehash of what Cal had announced last year.

I'm going to quote the same article I quoted earlier:
Apparently UO’s future is too secret for us to know about.
I'm in a couple of betas of MMORPGs that won't be out until later this year. In both games, they are constantly talking to us on the forums about the questions we post, telling us their plans, telling us things that they are going to have to push back to after the releases, etc., what their first expansions are going to be, what they are learning from us, etc. Unlike UO, these games have very valid concerns for keeping their future plans secret, since they haven't launched yet, and since 2012-2013 is going to be a huge two year period for RPGs and MMORPGs. But they are constantly engaging us about their future plans, as are the dozens of MMORPGs in production.

And then I come back to UO and it's like Area 51 or Fort Knox.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not privy to anything more, I am basing it on my viewpoint with his interactions same as you :)

I've never invited a guest into my living room and immediately started out with, "so what are your plans in life, how much do you make, what do you think of the worlds economy, is my shirt too loud?" so I can pretty much guarantee that anything we have conversation wise with Jeff is not going to be to your liking. I'm okay with that actually because I know our intentions are good. We're not out to candy coat UO life for anyone including Jeff, but we are not shining a light deep into his eyes with a sodium pentothal drip either. Like I said, we'll work to strike a balance and I trust Jeff would like to do the same.

I guess I'll apologize ahead of time for disappointing you. I do respect your opinions because you have the background and knowlege of things we may not be privy too and that's okay. You're critical, as you should be but respectful as well and that is appreciated.

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please address RTB homes. It is an exploit for free storage and means less income for EA.

An exploit is not cheating, but it is taking advantage of a bug in the system that isnt there by design.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

Sorry to be a nag, but I'm just wondering how things are going with setting up this interview and if you can spill the beans yet on the "few other things" you mentioned here? I reactivated some accounts to keep a good friend from getting some more gray hairs trying to figure out how to salvage the useful stuff, and I'm still just floundering to try to find a reason to keep paying for UO.

Thanks.