• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Memories of Ultima Online

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks,

I was organizing files and have a set of 233 screen caps from my UO days. I know Lady Rachel for one, always loved to get pictures and perhaps some of my other friends would like a screen cap of our adventures together to round out their collection so here they all are:

Ultima Online - Memories, Facebook

Ultima Online - Memories, Google+

Ultima Online - Memories, Photobucket

I probably lost some due to the occasional HD crash but these survived so I thought I'd share them all.

Whatever social media format you prefer, there ya go.

EDIT: I have also added some .PDF files to a public Dropbox folder. Read on to get the links for those...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you very much!

I will look through them and steal a few if you don't mind.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much!

I will look through them and steal a few if you don't mind.
You're welcome, feel free to take whatever you want for your own personal collection.

I found 9 more pics today. Seems that Mom has been saving old emails, and the images were attachments to them. So, after helping her with extracting her images from old Outlook Express .eml files, I got a little bonus!

I still plan on publishing those two novelettes we all wrote together with adventures with Firmus, etc. I just need to settle down and edit them for the blog and upload them.

I also am working on a video montage of the pics, which will probably be incredibly boring to anyone but me... but I'll upload it to Lord Raven's YouTube channel so the Trolls can comment on what a newb I am. ;)

I wonder if a central, shared repository for everyone's UO pics would be a good idea?

Take care.

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some new memories of Ultima Online. Three stories written as group process. There are several contributors to each story. Sometimes folks watching us roleplay a scene would hop into the action and add their own twist to the story.

Credit to Lady Aalia of the Winterbreeze Library for taking the time to copy the individual posts from Stratics and combining them into a .DOC file.

Lady Andrasta acted as "Keeper of the Scrolls" and kept the stories safe. I lost my copies due to a HD malfunction so if she hadn't tucked them away, they could have been lost forever.

To eliminate formatting issues, I've converted them to .PDF files and uploaded them to a public Dropbox folder. You do not need an account to download the files. Just click on the links and they will teleport to your hard drive!

Something Demonic This Way Comes (PDF)

Saving Lady Rachel (PDF)

A Theater Rises (PDF)

As you read the stories, pay close attention to the pictures and you'll see many of your friends from the Atlantic Shard participating in the activities.

I am also working at extracting the images from these stories to add to the photo albums at the top of this thread.

L

Lancel0t

Played back when people were just switching to win98, brings back memories lookin at those. I haven't made as many good friends in any mmo since UO, or had as much fun either. Venturing out of town could be deadly, dodging the covetous crew or ssj or AoD. I was in the syndicate briefly before I joined Chance and Shannara in Primus Inter Pares, was fun times. Sorry to all the miners I killed :p

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Played back when people were just switching to win98, brings back memories lookin at those. I haven't made as many good friends in any mmo since UO, or had as much fun either. Venturing out of town could be deadly, dodging the covetous crew or ssj or AoD. I was in the syndicate briefly before I joined Chance and Shannara in Primus Inter Pares, was fun times. Sorry to all the miners I killed :p
You probably pk'ed me at some time. ;)

If you have any pics from the old days, I'm setting up a Memory Vault... I'll announce the project in a few days.

Until then, I've uploaded 260 more pics to the albums linked above. Enjoy!

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good times indeed! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup1: I still have the AoD guild tag somehow on one of my characters...that's strange eh?