• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention All Female Blacksmiths!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going to do a display of helms made by female blacksmiths at the Iron Maidens Blacksmith Shop. If you would like to have your smith's helm(with made by tag) in the display please either drop one in my mailbox on Magincia, get hold of me in game, or PM me here.

Thanks!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this show have a runway or you just standing there?

Female indeed! You dont know what is behind those pixels. :p

Oh btw.....

Sup!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does this show have a runway or you just standing there?
Money talks Dude! *holds out hand*

Female indeed! You dont know what is behind those pixels. :p
Zosimus, I think your avatar says it better than I ever could. *grins* Actually I just think it would be a cool way to honor and support our 'Sisters In Arms'. Who the player is behind the pixels doesn't matter.

Oh btw.....

Sup!
lol! Good to see you here. Miss ya. Get yur female smith on and make us a helm for the display! Or at least get ingame and I'll show you how to play the game again. :stir:

SisterFrances[EcZ]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi!

My carpenter/smith is not quite up to the point where she can Mark items on the smith - but you will get a helm from her at some point! *grins*
(just not today!)

Like the idea of a little museum though! :hug:

Sister Frances

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi!

My carpenter/smith is not quite up to the point where she can Mark items on the smith - but you will get a helm from her at some point! *grins*
(just not today!)

Like the idea of a little museum though! :hug:

Sister Frances
Now you have a reason! Hope to see you at Mining night which is tonight!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Money talks Dude! *holds out hand*
I have a penny on my computer desk. *throws it at monitor* thats didnt work to well...... :(

Zosimus, I think your avatar says it better than I ever could. *grins* Actually I just think it would be a cool way to honor and support our 'Sisters In Arms'. Who the player is behind the pixels doesn't matter.*
Only female character I ever played was a necro from Guild Wars factions. They just seemed cooler and sexier then the male necro lol

lol! Good to see you here. Miss ya. Get yur female smith on and make us a helm for the display! Or at least get ingame and I'll show you how to play the game again. :stir:
I be lucky to kill a bird in the game now days. :lick: Plus I be to sexy if I did come back for the show. Whats the name of that stupid song? I'm to sexy for my shirt......lol